Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

Old August 4th, 2010, 12:41 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

On Aug 3, 5:47*am, wrote:
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 22:25:57 -0700 (PDT), DaveS wrote:
That's bull****. RD has a retrograde racist side that even to this
sexagenarian is about 20 years behind the curve away from any
awareness whatsoever as to what goes on outside his little world. And
dude, ye are a bit out of touch yerself. So what.

Ken's world and immediate environment is Chambama, University town,
edgy per social issues, tech etc. Of course he is going to use the
standard he is engulfed by. That heightened standard is not the
national mean as far as what is and is not racist, but what trips your
wire, and what is lost completely on the Mississippi Wonder boy is way
out of touch. And if I can see it at my level of retired withdrawal,
believe me for much of the country and business world the race trip
wire for you guys and ROFF in general is set at FUDDY DUDDY. You are
going to hate this but . . . Ken IS allot more in tune with younger
socially progressive educated elite views. Not my views but then I am
well into fossil hood too, despite some exposure to a younger artsy-
fartsey crowd.

Ken's style is Ken's style. RDs is RDs. Despite his self assurance
that he can take on all comers (many fat boys confuse booze with
sports drink), in his most dullard moments his racist **** goes way
way over the line. He may just do it for the pleasure of setting off
crap like this thread. Frankly I don't see much of a point for you to
play moderator then get offended when the predictable reaction
occurs.

And as far as that bit someone said on this thread that no-one like or
agreed with Ken. . . that is bull**** too. I like and sometimes agree
with the little ****er. And besides, once in Ennis he pushed me to see
a Doc and that goes a long way with me.

This thread sucks, we need to get a good dose of TRs etc. I will post
one tomorrow.

Dave

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! * And next, Frank gives his secrets for the
accident-free juggling of running logging chainsaws and large, feral tomcats
while pirouetting on a greased hockey rink wearing dive fins and welding
goggles....

Lordy-lordy,
R-

Moron.