Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

Old July 29th, 2010, 03:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

On Jul 28, 9:30*pm, Ken Fortenberry
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Your stupid act isn't funny, dumbass. If decent people
have learned anything from the Shirley Sherrod brouhaha
it's that decent people have to speak out against racist
pricks like you.

If you are even in the least bit serious about this being "racism," you REALLY
need to take a step back and examine your own ideas on the topic.

If you are the least bit serious in insisting that the
Subject: header of this thread is not a racist aspersion
then you are an idiot. And I don't have to examine a
goddamn thing.

You're not funny, you're not "cute", you're not "clever",
you're just a plain old garden variety, Mississippi racist
redneck.

And I am serious.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Goddamn, you "people" are tedious.

We like that.....it's the only thing that keeps you from being
absolutely boring.

g.
yeah, there is a real distinction.
and......um......oh yeah......BOO!
Old July 29th, 2010, 03:50 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 28, 4:40*pm, "Tom Littleton" wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp ...

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group.

huh?? Simian references are automatically racist? Who knew?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Tom

Well, a few who don't have their heads up a particular cracker ass.

p.s. I agree with RDean's overall low opinion of Chavez.

DO tell!

* * *the guy is a tin-pot dictator, faced with the highest
* * *inflation rate in South America, growing food
* * *shortages and rising unemployment.

Well.....gosh.....or something.

Wouldn't have
* * *used the word 'chimp', but would gladly settle for
* * *calling Chavez a complete asshole.

Makes lousy sausage?.......or doesn't distribute to his "friends"?

BTW, I heard, and
* * *generally agreed with, the use of the word chimp to
* * *describe George W. Bush. Racist, or merely simian?

Neither racist nor simian. Merely a gratuitous slur against primates
in general.

You should know better.

You DO know better.

giles
who would, maybe, some day when he has nothing better to think about
perhaps, like to hear something or other about the sordid details of
this laughably faustian arrangement.

Old July 29th, 2010, 03:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 28, 5:08*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Tom Littleton wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry wrote
wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp ...

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group.

huh?? Simian references are automatically racist? Who knew?

You're as disingenuous as he is.

Yeah, but so are you.

You know that it is racist
when a prick like Rick (white, that is) calls a person of
color a monkey and a chimp.

And you know that its sexist when you say those naughty words that
make you feel all gooshy inside.

Who knew ? You did.

Oh, we ALL do!

Ken Fortenberry

giles
BOO!

Old July 29th, 2010, 04:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 28, 6:21*pm, "Tom Littleton" wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message

You're as disingenuous as he is. You know that it is racist
when a prick like Rick (white, that is) calls a person of
color a monkey and a chimp.

nonsense. You're making assumptions based on another individual's thought
pattern, which you cannot possibly discern.

Well, so much for language, semantics, logic, semiotics, epistemology
and all THAT useless ****!

Further, you ought to know as
well as I that Rick isn't putting all that much deep thought into a ROFF
post.

Well, he is obviously putting less deep thought into it than you are
putting deep throat into it. The unresolved question is one of
capacity and, personally, I think you've got him beat heads down.

Person of color? Is every person not Anglo-Saxon now a 'person of color' for
which we should be overly sensitive in our descriptions? Geez, Louise, you
take the White Man's Burden to unprecedented levels, Ken.

Funny thing is, *I* (like most people) don't have any trouble at all
with the term 'person of color' whereas you and kennie and the
diminutive member STILL don't have a ****ing clue. Funny
thing.....ainna?

Who knew ? You did.

I know Politically Correct silliness when I read it.

Bull****.

The man's point was
basic: Chavez is threatening to cut off oil to the US. Doing so would kill
his own economy, so is likely a hollow threat, in the near-term.

Bull****. You don't have any better idea of what his point was than
he does.

As I said,
I wouldn't use the word Chimp to describe Chavez, reserving that for GWB,

Well, that's mighty white of you.

but certainly didn't recoil in horror at any overt racism when I read Rick's
use of it.

One more cynical than I might suggest that one who is accustomed to
residing with his head up a cracker ass can probably be excused from
failing to recoil in horror at pretty much anything or other.

Further, I wouldn't have read it that way if you, Jeff Miller, Giles, or
LaCourse used the term.

One has pretty much given up any residual hope of guessing how you
would have read anything that didn't emanate from a particular cracker
ass.

It was disparaging, it clearly was NOT racist.

It was stupid. As always. And yes, it was racist.....as always.

Get
off your high horse, Ken, because all I'm seeing is the steed's rear end.

That ain't no steed. It's a cracker. And, no, it don't much matter
which cracker we're talking about.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * Tom

You remember a time when self respect was at least a nominally
approachable goal?

giles
they say every man has a price. anybody got a good line on a lifetime
supply of cheap wine?

Old July 29th, 2010, 04:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 28, 7:06*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Tom Littleton wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
You're as disingenuous as he is. You know that it is racist
when a prick like Rick (white, that is) calls a person of
color a monkey and a chimp.

nonsense. ...

It's not nonsense, it's racist garbage and if you didn't have
your head up your ass you would recognize it as such.

Your cutesy word games and accusations of "political correctness"
are lame, dishonest and mendacious bull****.

I know racist garbage when I see it, and so do you. Quit lying
about it, asshole.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Now, THAT is funny!

giles
BOO!
Old July 29th, 2010, 04:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 28, 8:36*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:08:40 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

wrote:
Tom Littleton wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry wrote
wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp ...

I don't understand why you post racist garbage like this
to a fly fishing group.

huh?? Simian references are automatically racist? Who knew?

You're as disingenuous as he is. You know that it is racist
when a prick like Rick (white, that is) calls a person of
color

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *_THAT'S_ how you see this? *Oh, man, if anyone is a racist,
it's you. *First, you do realize that Chavez and I are both not only of the same
basic "race," moreover, we are both basically Hispanic/Iberian (again, in the
world sense, not the US sense of usage) with, in my case, French and in his,
possible native ancestry. *And while he may - again, _may_ - have some "native"
blood, his "race" never entered my mind in the use of monkey, chimp or anything
else. *I used "monkey/chimp" because it's a Spanish slang for a pain-in-the-ass
child and like an actual chimp, he's particularly given to flinging ****, eating
his own kind, and chattering away in monkeyesque gibberish.

a monkey and a chimp.

Who knew ? You did.

Hell, how could he have known - I didn't even know....well, I mean, I knew you
had some pretty ****ed-up views on "racism," but I didn't think you were THAT
far out of the shallow end...

Sheesh,
R-

The salient point, as any thinking person who reads this trash knows,
is that he or she or you will never have much of a clue as to what may
or may not have entered your mind. In any case, nothing worthy of
consideration has ever left it. THAT is what matters.

g.
Old July 29th, 2010, 04:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 28, 9:12*pm, Ken Fortenberry
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
You're as disingenuous as he is. You know that it is racist
when a prick like Rick (white, that is) calls a person of
color

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *_THAT'S_ how you see this? *Oh, man, if anyone is a racist,
it's you. ...

Right on cue. Do you stupid racist pricks have a common
script from which you spew your idiotic garbage ?

--
Ken Fortenberry

Yes, indisputably, you do.

g.
who knew? ****, who didn't. go on......don't be shy.....raise your
hands.
Old July 29th, 2010, 04:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 28, 4:34*pm, "Tom Littleton" wrote:
wrote in message

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725
IAC, I wouldn't put CITGO gasoline in Louie's car...

Liar! Yes you would, and I can just see the look on your face after you told
him about it!g
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Tom

Moron.

g.
Old July 29th, 2010, 04:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2010-07-26 00:12:50 -0400, said:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp think is gonna buy his low-grade crude...?

IAC, I wouldn't put CITGO gasoline in Louie's car...

Of course you wouldn't. *There's only one roffian that I would let use
my RS, and it sure the hell ain't you, monkey boy. * (Oh, ****. *
Fortenberry is gonna call me a racist....... on second thought, that's
a good thing.)

Idiot.

Pig.

g.