Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

Old July 30th, 2010, 10:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 07:10:53 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Tom Littleton wrote:
wrote:
go easy, Rick. My point to Kennie-boy is that he says things here that he
wouldn't in person. I'll stand by that.

That's a somewhat different point than that whole ****loads
of teeth thing you were woofing about, isn't it ? You must be
a sniveling, cowardly, pathetic excuse of a man to issue threats
of violence on Usenet. I'll stand by that.

Whoa, now wait a sec...I seem to remember you and Stevie Applescreed threatening
to get medieval on each other's asses...

You're misremembering.

Entirely possible - the particulars aren't something I considered important then
and even less so now. About all I really remember is that at the time, the
first image that went through my head was Nathan Lane and Don Knotts tapping on
each other with nerf bats...and thinking it would have been all fun and games
until someone's skin got slightly reddened and an ambulance needed to be
called...

Chuckle,
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JT

news

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Tom Littleton wrote:
wrote:
[...]

That's funny, I don't care who you are...

JT
-LMAO

Old July 30th, 2010, 10:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On 2010-07-26 00:12:50 -0400, said:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2514507120100725

And just who does this little chimp think is gonna buy his low-grade crude...?

IAC, I wouldn't put CITGO gasoline in Louie's car...

Of course you wouldn't. There's only one roffian that I would let use
my RS, and it sure the hell ain't you, monkey boy.

Oh, drat and darn - I guess I'll have to borrow someone else's graduation
present to take my date to the prom... So, do those things still come with a
free set of sorority letters or do you have to buy them separately on your first
trip to the bookstore...?

"Audi - Hey, It May Not Be A Porsche, But At Least It Is Almost A VW...."

And anyway, I'd not want to drown the squirrel - he's old, he's probably tired
from all that wheel-turning, and he certainly deserves better than a faceful of
Venezuelan gasoline, what with the indignity he has suffered...and his mother is
constantly comparing him to his brother, "Your brother stayed in school and
trained, and now, look at him - he's in a Yaris..." Maybe you could step up to
the plate and buy him a Yugo at retirement - you know, make him feel special in
his old age...

HTH,

Old July 31st, 2010, 12:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2010-07-26 00:12:50 -0400,
said:

[...]

Ahhhh, Dickie, Dickie, Dickie. What *are* we gonna do wid ya? Your
knowedge of things automotive is abysmal. I would guess that a fellow
like you would probably drive a Solara convertible, or perhaps the
latest iteration of a VW bug (with wilted flowers in the handy little
vase {pronounced vozz in NO} probably caused by your caustic
personality), or maybe a Buick. Yeah, it's a Buick.

FWI, the RS6 is capable of embarrassing many a Porsche drivers, all BMW
drivers, and a helluva lot of Corvette drivers. And in the rain or
snow, there ain't much out there that can come anywhere near it. It's
7 years old and still runs like a top. It will stay in Massachusetts
and carefully exercised by my grandsons. We bought an E550 Coupe in
Georgia, strickly for its asthetics. The Merc ain't a great car, per
se, but it is fun and I love its looks (Paladium Silver with beige
leather). With most of the bells and whistles. Much nicer than a
Buick. d;o) I wanted the CLS63 AMG, but 100 big ones was a bit too
much.

Davey

Old July 31st, 2010, 12:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2010-07-26 00:12:50 -0400,
said:

[...]

No, no, no. Not a Buick at all. Its a Volvo DL240, with baby****
brown paint. Yeah, a Volvo would be my guess.

d;o)

Old July 31st, 2010, 03:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
personaobscura

On 2010-07-26 00:12:50 -0400,
said:

[...]

Ok, *that* ought to bring out everyone's inner Freud.
Old July 31st, 2010, 04:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 28, 7:59*pm, " wrote:
On Jul 27, 7:12*pm, Giles wrote:

On Jul 27, 6:37*pm, " wrote:

I'm way over it, so give it up.

Which reminds one.....how's your young mammalian friend
doing?.....hm.....what was her name?

g.
by the way, you're a liar.....and you don't learn. * * *

What an odious little ****head you are. I don't think I've ever come
across someone with more of a stink.

Well, that's real nice. But sweet talk alone isn't going to win my
heart. You should know that by now. You don't learn.

g.
Old July 31st, 2010, 04:56 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 29, 5:58*pm, D. LaCourse wrote:

Wolfgang can't hold a candle to you.

Not a bad idea, though.

Dave

Pig.

Cretin.

g.
Old July 31st, 2010, 05:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 29, 6:12*pm, "Fred" wrote:

Ever since I have been on ROFF there is a heavy undertone of nasty ****!

An interesting observation. It never used to be that way before you
showed up.

I do not believe that I am in any way the cause of that

Coincidence? Hm..... Could be.

although at time I have been caught up in it

You have no idea. Seriously.

If you look at the posts from some of the more active posters and people you
will find , and unbelevably so
an underlying sarcastic, baseless and classless attitude.

Nothing at all unbeleable about it. I mean, what could possibly be
MORE belevable?

Where does this come from???

Uranus?

It has been intimated that many of the early and regular members left for
some of the aforementioned reasons

Many things are intimated. Others are contemplated, acclimated,
accentuated, proclimated, declamated, enfilated, inflated, deflated,
confabulated, approximated, debated, rebated, appropriated,
castigated, castrated, fated, dated, hated, belated, rated, striated,
reticulated, articulated, complicated, defibrulated, recirculated, and/
or irrelevant. So?

We are all here for mainly one reason or 2 -

Actually, many of us are here for 3 or 4 reasons.....or none at all.
Rumor has it that there a few stalwarts who are here for as many as
five or seven reasons. I dunno.....sounds like bull**** to me.

our love of the outdoors and fly fishing

Name one.

I guess that that alone - is not enough ???

Well, here you are, ainna

Fred the not so wise

No kidding?

Imbecile.

g.
Old July 31st, 2010, 05:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 29, 9:23*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Tom Littleton wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
Wow. Threats of physical violence delivered from the safety of
your keyboard. You're a real Usenet tough guy, you are.

short on reading comprehension as well, I see. I was commenting on the fact
that you, the defender of the free world regarding 'racism', freely call
people who merely express a different opinion "asshole".

Yeah, good for you. You want to back away from that whole Tommy
the Terrible knocking out ****loads of teeth thing as quickly
as you can.

Talk about Usenet
tough guys, you wouldn't have the balls to even come close to doing that in
person.

I would be more than happy to say anything I've ever posted here
directly to your face. We've never met, but you might want to
consult with those who have met the both of us before you get
too damn stupid on Usenet.

SNORT!

Ken Fortenberry

g.