ATV ride

Old February 5th, 2010, 05:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

Default ATV ride

Took a ride around the lake last night, sure look forward to when it's
liquid again.

It was fun to get out, but it's not the same as being in a boat with my
bride in a bikini!

JT

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ice.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	782
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ice1.jpg (47.0 KB, 573 views)
Old February 5th, 2010, 09:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fred

On 5-Feb-2010, "JT" wrote:

ook a ride around the lake last night, sure look forward to when it's
liquid again.

It was fun to get out, but it's not the same as being in a boat with my
bride in a bikini!

JT

Attached file: ice.jpg (61,290 byte

Nice fish!!
Thanks for sharing it.\

My cabin fever in cold MT is getting worse

Fre
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
George

What is the temperature? It's 49 and raining here.
George in Las Vegas

Old February 7th, 2010, 01:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fred

On 6-Feb-2010, "George" wrote:

What is the temperature? It's 49 and raining here.
George in Las Vegas

Our thermomters don't go that high

Frred
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

"George" wrote in message
What is the temperature? It's 49 and raining here.
George in Las Vegas

It was just about freezing when the picture was taken, although it had
gotten up to about 39 for a high that day. We have had the strangest winter
ever. Last year we had about 170 inches of snow fall (we normally average
about 130 inches), Spokane broke the all time snow fall record last year
with a little over 93 inches. So far this season we have only gotten about
25 inches of snow. Nothing on the ground at this time and they are talking
temps in the mid 40 through the weekend. Maybe we aren't going to have a
winter this year!?

JT

Old February 8th, 2010, 07:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

"JT" wrote in message

"George" wrote in message
What is the temperature? It's 49 and raining here.
George in Las Vegas

It was just about freezing when the picture was taken, although it had
gotten up to about 39 for a high that day. We have had the strangest
winter ever. Last year we had about 170 inches of snow fall (we normally
average about 130 inches), Spokane broke the all time snow fall record
last year with a little over 93 inches. So far this season we have only
gotten about 25 inches of snow. Nothing on the ground at this time and
they are talking temps in the mid 40 through the weekend. Maybe we aren't
going to have a winter this year!?

JT

I heard something about this the othere day on one of the weather channels.
It seems that this is an El Nino year, so the cold is headed South and
Southeast and meeting up with the moist air heading North and Northeast from
the tropics or something like that. Short answer, we in the East,
Mid-Atlantic, and Northeast are getting hammered whilist you Northwestern
weenies only get relatively cold rain for a while.

Nothing to worry about, I'm sure (not really sure in the certain sense of
the word) everything will be fine by next year this time. We can only stand
more than 30+ inches of snow a year, once in a blue moon and that has
already occurred this year and isn't supposed to reoccur for another blue
moon :~^ )

Op

Old February 9th, 2010, 04:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in message

"George" wrote in message
[...]

Hey Op,

Sounds like you all are getting hammered for sure back east... This winter
has been a nice break for us. We normally get a lot of snow, however the
previous two years were way above average. It's odd, I have only plowed snow
twice this year and they are predicting temps in the low to mid 40's for the
next 10 days.

I just hope we get enough precipitation this spring so we have a full pool
in the lake.

JT