Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Old March 17th, 2005, 10:15 PM
paris197

Default Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
Just wanted to say "Hi"

On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading
this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost
doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really
excited about this stock. Say's it could make us
some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.
Just spreading the wealth
Go to http://www.otcbb.com
and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
growth is Let me know what you guys think
Old March 18th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Wayne Harrison

"paris197" wrote in message
news

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
Just wanted to say "Hi"

You guys should check it out.
Just spreading the wealth
Go to http://www.otcbb.com
and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
growth is Let me know what you guys think

i always knew our lukers' level of class was easily the equal of the
regulars around here...

wayno

Old March 18th, 2005, 04:42 PM
B J Conner

I only have General Mills and Pillsbury in my Portfolio. Both are into
dough and dough always rises. General Mills has both a high alpha and beta
index and you can get discounts at Burger King.
news

--
paris197

Old March 18th, 2005, 05:05 PM
~^ beancounter ~^

really? how much of a discount @ burger king?

Old March 18th, 2005, 05:30 PM
batkins

These types of posts are always interesting to me, I would love to
meet someone who is stupid enough to fall for someone trying to raise
the interest in a CRAP OTC penny stock.

Do you think this really works?
posted from www.hookandsinker.com
Old March 18th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Wayne Knight

batkins wrote:
These types of posts are always interesting to me, I would love to
meet someone who is stupid enough to fall for someone trying to raise
the interest in a CRAP OTC penny stock.

Unfortunately there are people who fall for the Nigeria Lost Oil dollar
email scams, the penny stock crap gets more people than one would think.

Old March 18th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Wolfgang

"Wayne Knight" wrote in message
oups.com...

batkins wrote:
These types of posts are always interesting to me, I would love to
meet someone who is stupid enough to fall for someone trying to raise
the interest in a CRAP OTC penny stock.

Unfortunately there are people who fall for the Nigeria Lost Oil dollar
email scams...

Um.......scam?

Wolfgang
becky is gonna be SO not happy.

Old March 18th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Wolfgang

"Jonathan Cook" wrote in message
Wolfgang wrote:

becky is gonna be SO not happy.

Especially when she founds out you fell for it twice...

I don't wanna talk about this anymore.

Wolfgang
desperately searching for a good chain letter.

Old March 19th, 2005, 03:09 PM
bearsbuddy

"batkins" wrote in message
These types of posts are always interesting to me, I would love to
meet someone who is stupid enough to fall for someone trying to raise
the interest in a CRAP OTC penny stock.

Do you think this really works?
posted from www.hookandsinker.com

Sent to:

Constantly spamming rec.outdoors.fishing.fly. Please advise you customer
that they are worthless scum and should cease and desist this practice!

This is their second spamming of late, and the first was about avoiding
spammers by going to their website.

Thanks,

Mark H. Bowen

Subject: Hi Guys. First Time Poster