Too many TR's, too little time. . .

Old June 13th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Tim J.

Default Too many TR's, too little time. . .

Rather than say "great TR" to each post, I'd like to thank you all (you
know who you are) collectively for the, well, great TR's.

I've been reading them all day in between applying mortar to basement
walls and dodging lightning bolts, flash floods, and hailstones here in
Western Mass. At one point, during a trip to Home Depot for more mortar,
I was cut off completely from my home for about an hour. It was mildly
amusing watching the compact sedans float down the streets as they tried
to ford water deeper than their car door handles, but it got old after a
while. After trying three different ways to get home, I stopped at a
good friend's house for some coffee they usually have brewing while the
water subsided. Nasty weather 'round these here parts, and I understand
Ken, Wayne, and the Ohio gang are getting some nasty stuff, too. Stay
dry, boyos.
--
TL,
Tim

Old June 13th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Wolfgang

"Tim J." wrote in message
...I've been reading them all day in between applying mortar to basement
walls and dodging lightning bolts, flash floods, and hailstones here in
Western Mass....

Roof. You REALLY need a roof.

Wolfgang
sump pump probably wouldn't hurt too.

Old June 13th, 2005, 04:13 AM
Tim J.

Wolfgang wrote:
"Tim J." wrote in message
...I've been reading them all day in between applying mortar to
basement walls and dodging lightning bolts, flash floods, and
hailstones here in Western Mass....

Roof. You REALLY need a roof.

We *had* a roof, and still do, I think. I'll check tomorrow. . .

If some is missing, I hope mortar is good roofing material. I bought a
little more than I needed.

--
TL,
Tim

Old June 13th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Wayne Knight

Tim J. wrote:
I understand
Ken, Wayne, and the Ohio gang are getting some nasty stuff, too. Stay
dry, boyos.

While there was some nasty stuff in around Indianapolis, for the most
part all we hand in my neck of the woods was a very needed soaking
rain. My yard was so parched, I had not the first puddle inspite of the
clay base in our soil, it had been that dry.

Wayne

Thankful he does not need Wolfgang to mortar his roof