anti-clave

Old September 10th, 2004, 01:26 AM
snakefiddler

Default anti-clave

o.k., folks-
please tell me everything i need to know about this anti-clave. exactly
where is it? i'd like to look into a little bit of the local history- know
something about the area. never having attended one of these things, i am
pretty clueless as to the trappings.
where will we be fishing? how do folks find one another since people will
be arriving on different days? is there anything besides the obvious
(fishing gear, fishing attire, non-fishing clothes, etc) that i need to
bring?

all help will be appreciated-
snake

Old September 10th, 2004, 01:49 AM
Tim J.

snakefiddler wrote:
o.k., folks-
please tell me everything i need to know about this anti-clave.
exactly where is it? i'd like to look into a little bit of the local
history- know something about the area. never having attended one
of these things, i am pretty clueless as to the trappings.
where will we be fishing? how do folks find one another since people
will be arriving on different days? is there anything besides the
obvious (fishing gear, fishing attire, non-fishing clothes, etc) that
i need to bring?

Must.... not.... respond.

all help will be appreciated-

Uh huh. You say that NOW.
--
TL,
Tim

Old September 10th, 2004, 02:29 AM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"snakefiddler" wrote in message
o.k., folks-
please tell me everything i need to know about this anti-clave. exactly
where is it? i'd like to look into a little bit of the local history- know
something about the area. never having attended one of these things, i am
pretty clueless as to the trappings.
where will we be fishing? how do folks find one another since people will
be arriving on different days? is there anything besides the obvious
(fishing gear, fishing attire, non-fishing clothes, etc) that i need to
bring?

all help will be appreciated-
snake

The Anti-Clave is in Graham County, southwest of Robbinsville.
http://www.grahamcountytravel.com/maps/GC_MAP.jpg

This site should give ya a little info about the area, and you can google of course.
http://www.grahamcountytravel.com/about.html

The fishin' will be all over the area, streams rivers and lakes, depending upon the
participants adventurous nature.

Jeff will likely post directions to his place, but it was my experience that folks
just kinda found one another once they began showing up. Stop in at this rangers
station and they will have maps and info about campin' areas.
http://www.main.nc.us/graham/hiking/rangerhq.html

Bring warm clothes for the evenings and rain gear!

You have two choices for lodgings, basically: rent or camp out. I have some info
here at the house, somewhere, from my one time Anti-Clave. I'll try to find it for
ya, as I won't know if I am gonna make it 'til the last minute.

Mark

Old September 10th, 2004, 03:24 AM
snakefiddler

"Tim J." wrote in message
snakefiddler wrote:
o.k., folks-
please tell me everything i need to know about this anti-clave.
exactly where is it? i'd like to look into a little bit of the local
history- know something about the area. never having attended one
of these things, i am pretty clueless as to the trappings.
where will we be fishing? how do folks find one another since people
will be arriving on different days? is there anything besides the
obvious (fishing gear, fishing attire, non-fishing clothes, etc) that
i need to bring?

Must.... not.... respond.

smart ass G

all help will be appreciated-

Uh huh. You say that NOW.
--
TL,
Tim
http://css.sbcma.com/timj

one of those , "careful whatchya wish for," situations?"
snake- ;-)

Old September 10th, 2004, 07:48 AM
Cyli

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 21:50:19 -0500, "Wolfgang"
wrote:

(snipped0

"snakefiddler" wrote in message
is there anything besides the obvious
(fishing gear, fishing attire, non-fishing clothes, etc) that i need to
bring?

all help will be appreciated-
snake

Beer.

Wolfgang

Don't fall for that, snake. Demand to know which brand of beer and if
it's to be lager or ale. They're tricky about that stuff.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. And sometimes by the net.wolverine.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli