2004 WHITEWATER TRIPS AT A HUGH DISCOUNT!

Old November 21st, 2003, 05:41 PM
AdventureConnection

Default 2004 WHITEWATER TRIPS AT A HUGH DISCOUNT!

BOOK NOW FOR 2004 WHITEWATER TRIPS AT A HUGH DISCOUNT!

ADVENTURE CONNECTION, California's premier whitewater outfitter is offering
a 20% discount of '03 pricing, on all of our fantastic whitewater adventure
trips for 2004.

The snow is already falling, that means a great whitewater season for 2004!
We offer trips from Class III to Class V whitewater, everything from great
family trips to enough challenge for your greatest adrenaline junkie. We
offer 1 and 2 day trips on the following rivers:

South Fork American River
North Fork American River
Middle Fork American River
Upper Klamath River
Kaweah River

Book and pay for your trip before December 31, 2003 and receive a 20%
discount from 2003 pricing on the trip of your choice.

This can be a gift certificate as well! Makes a great Holiday present!

To book your trip, call us toll free at 800-556-6060. Please reference
NR04TRIP when you book your trip to receive this discount.

To learn more about Adventure Connection please visit our website at:

http://www.raftcalifornia.com

Happy Holidays and a great 2004!

We will see you on the river!

Adventure Connection