Protect your rights.

Old April 11th, 2006, 07:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying

Default Protect your rights.

Dear Sportsman;

My name is Daniel Ribelin and I am with OutdoorsHosting.com, Inc. I have a few reasons for contacting you
today and all I ask of you is the time to finish reading this email. You may not be familiar with my company but I believe
you will be interested in its mission. The mission of OutdoorsHosting.com, Inc. is to fund organizations that protect the
Rights, Traditions, and Heritage of all sportsmen. As I am sure you are aware the animal rights groups are actively and
aggressively attacking all forms of hunting and fishing. These groups are well funded and very well connected with
powerful Hollywood names. The battle is daunting and the stakes are high – they want to end all hunting and fishing
within a generation! The generation they are speaking about is here today! The children that are in school today are
being brain washed and indoctrinated into the animal rights mentality.

OutdoorsHosting.com, Inc. has become a new method of funding organizations that support the Rights,
Traditions, and Heritage of all sportsmen. OutdoorsHosting.com, Inc. donates 10% of the net income to organizations
that have proven effective and trustworthy of our support. What does this have to do with you? That’s a fair and honest
question, but let me ask you a quick question. What do you know about your current web hosting company? Do they
support you? Or does your hard earned dollar go into the hands of employees, owners, shareholders, etc that support
animal rights groups? I can honestly say and even provide proof that all the people that work for us are pro-sportsmen
and support your Rights, Traditions, and Heritage to the last man.

I am asking for your help today, I am asking for your business, I am asking for your trust as we make the
statement together that sportsmen are no longer going to sit back and let our Rights, Traditions, and Heritage be
demonized and attacked. Help OutdoorsHosting.com, Inc. today and I guarantee we will make a difference one
account and one dollar at a time. Please contact me today if you have any questions that I can answer further and
visit us on the web at http://www.outdoorshosting.com/

Thank you for your time and my deepest regards,

Daniel Ribelin.

OutdoorsHosting.com,Inc.
813-298-0333

--This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster 2003--
Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of bandwidth?
You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple to
use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details on
this extremely affordable software, visit:
http://www.exibitionsoftware.com