A great day on the water.

Old June 20th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Bob La Londe

Default A great day on the water.

We caught some good fish through out the day, but I have to say the high
point for me was a double.

I posted a picture here
http://tinyurl.com/3gjyw
on my web page.

Over six pounds.

We finished 3rd, and moved up from tenth to eight in points. We will
definitely be fishing the classic on Lake Meade in October.

--
Public Fishing & Boating Forums
Fishing & Boating Link Index

Old June 21st, 2004, 02:07 AM
Henry Hefner

Bob La Londe wrote:
We caught some good fish through out the day, but I have to say the high
point for me was a double.

I posted a picture here
http://tinyurl.com/3gjyw
on my web page.

Over six pounds.

We finished 3rd, and moved up from tenth to eight in points. We will
definitely be fishing the classic on Lake Meade in October.

Oh, man, I bet that was a blast! I notice you don't name the bait....
worried your competition reads your forum?
Old June 21st, 2004, 02:27 AM
Bob La Londe

"Henry Hefner" wrote in message
Bob La Londe wrote:
We caught some good fish through out the day, but I have to say the high
point for me was a double.

I posted a picture here
http://tinyurl.com/3gjyw
on my web page.

Over six pounds.

We finished 3rd, and moved up from tenth to eight in points. We will
definitely be fishing the classic on Lake Meade in October.

Oh, man, I bet that was a blast! I notice you don't name the bait....
worried your competition reads your forum?

I know my competition reads the forum.

In fact I met Jim from the forums yesterday at the tournament. Dave
Willhide reads the forums too, but he was running the counter at Sportsmen's
Hide-A-Way the day I bought the bait. I figure there are four or five
others as well that just read them, but don't register. When I check the IP
logs I see a lot of local IP addresses. Not to many of them will risk a
crankbait in heavy cover though.

Seriously, though. The main reason I have not named the crank bait is
because its the second bait from this manufacturer that has produced exactly
like I planned for it to. I have solicited them for a sponsorship.