stunning pic's

Old December 30th, 2006, 07:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
bones

Default stunning pic's

Great shots

http://www.troutflies.com/rofft/Eagle_fox.html

the whole site is tremendous
Harry
troutflies com
Old December 30th, 2006, 09:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Jarmo Hurri

Harry Great shots
Harry http://www.troutflies.com/rofft/Eagle_fox.html

And, as you can see, the original site (see the link 'sequence'), and
the pictures are of Finnish origin.

(Please understand, we are such a small nation that it gives us great
pride whenever someone notices us. But, still, the photographer is not
my neighbor.)

--
Jarmo Hurri

Commercial email countermeasures included in header email
address. Remove all garbage from header email address when replying,
or just use .
Old December 30th, 2006, 09:50 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

bones wrote:
Great shots

http://www.troutflies.com/rofft/Eagle_fox.html

the whole site is tremendous

Thanks, Harry. That photo has been circulating on lots of sites.
There's been a good deal of speculation that it was
Photoshopped. This puts that to rest.

Terrific sequence.

I've wasted a good hour looking at my favorite species on that
site. I really like the simple navigation system. Allows
working through all of the photos of a species very easily.

- JR

Old December 30th, 2006, 05:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
bones

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 00:50:31 -0800, JR wrote:

bones wrote:
Great shots

http://www.troutflies.com/rofft/Eagle_fox.html

the whole site is tremendous

Thanks, Harry. That photo has been circulating on lots of sites.
There's been a good deal of speculation that it was
Photoshopped. This puts that to rest.

Terrific sequence.

I've wasted a good hour looking at my favorite species on that
site. I really like the simple navigation system. Allows
working through all of the photos of a species very easily.

- JR

I had seen the original many times but like you say not the whole
sequence of pic's...pretty amazing stuff and good quality pic's as
well...
Lots of very nice photo's through out the site
Harry
troutflies com