ARRRRR!

Old September 19th, 2003, 04:50 PM
Kevin Vang

Default ARRRRR!

George Adams wrote:
From: "Wolfgang"

Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php

Calico William Kidd

ARRR! Ye scurvy land crabs. From now on I be Bloody Roger Bonney! Arrr!

Arrrrrr!

Bloody Davy Kidd

Old September 19th, 2003, 05:04 PM
Jeff Taylor

"Wolfgang" wrote in message
Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php

Calico William Kidd

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get
rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good
fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not
rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Dirty Jack Rackham

Old September 19th, 2003, 05:12 PM
Stan Gula

"Jeff Taylor" wrote in message:
Dirty Jack Rackham

I be Black Sam Rackam. Ye must be me long lost cousin! Arrrr! Pass the
rum matey.

Old September 19th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Dave LaCourse

Jeff Taylor:

Dirty Jack Rackham

Iron Davy Rackham

Old September 19th, 2003, 07:45 PM
George Cleveland

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:56:31 -0500, "Wolfgang" wrote:

Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php

Calico William Kidd

Yah, yumpin yimminy, I be Red Roger Kidd! ( Vikings were pirates weren't they?)

g.c.

One of my more charming ancestors was named Eric Bloodaxe. Uff Da.

Old September 19th, 2003, 07:46 PM
Tom Gibson

"Wolfgang" wrote in message ...
Try it if ye dare, ye filthy swabs! Arrr!

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php

Calico William Kidd

Hilarious!

Captain Tom Rackham aka Tom G
Old September 19th, 2003, 07:54 PM
slenon

Aye! And I'd have no recourse nor no remorse in bein' feared faaarrrrrr and
wide as Cap'n Yid!

From the Red to the Dead Sea, and aaarrf the world 'round again

----
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar
Save a cow, eat a PETA

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/i...age92kword.htm

Old September 19th, 2003, 07:55 PM
Wolfgang

"George Cleveland" wrote in message

Yah, yumpin yimminy, I be Red Roger Kidd! ( Vikings were pirates

weren't they?)

g.c.

One of my more charming ancestors was named Eric Bloodaxe. Uff Da.

Arrrr!

Pirate pickup line of the day: "Prepare ta be boarded!"

Calico Bill
arrrr!

Old September 19th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Stefan Räjert

"Sam Cash", what the **** is that for a pirate name? More like a private eye
or Johnny´s lost little brother!
Guess I´ll join the viking hordes instead! "Jag skall blota eder till Oden
allihop, men edra kvinnor foljer mig till norden!" ;-)

Old September 19th, 2003, 08:24 PM
Scott Seidman

"Wolfgang" wrote in news:bkfjg4$1bbkk$1@ID-
205717.news.uni-berlin.de:

"George Cleveland" wrote in message

Yah, yumpin yimminy, I be Red Roger Kidd! ( Vikings were pirates

weren't they?)

g.c.

One of my more charming ancestors was named Eric Bloodaxe. Uff Da.

Arrrr!

Pirate pickup line of the day: "Prepare ta be boarded!"

Calico Bill
arrrr!

Arrr-- Walk THIS plank :-)

Scott