softbaits

Old July 29th, 2007, 09:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
fishtale

Default softbaits

I went on second bass trip of the season. Prior to the trip I was
happened to be shore fishing and tried a particular softbait, I was on
a steep embankment and could easily see the action of the soft bait. I
was quite impressed and used the bait on my trip and my catch rate
went sky high. I only hand one package. The softbait was handout from
the fishing show. Now I can't find the bait in the local stores. Bpro
is quite a distance away and often you go there and they don't have
what you want, The Bpro review is most favourable and mimics my
experience. I highly recommend this bait. More later and still trying
to get a supply for my next outing.

Old July 30th, 2007, 02:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
RichZ

fishtale wrote:
I went on second bass trip of the season. Prior to the trip I was
happened to be shore fishing and tried a particular softbait, I was on
a steep embankment and could easily see the action of the soft bait. I
was quite impressed and used the bait on my trip and my catch rate
went sky high. I only hand one package. The softbait was handout from
the fishing show. Now I can't find the bait in the local stores. Bpro
is quite a distance away and often you go there and they don't have
what you want, The Bpro review is most favourable and mimics my
experience. I highly recommend this bait. More later and still trying
to get a supply for my next outing.

Gee, I'd run right out and buy some, except I don't have a clue what
you're talking about. Do you?
Old July 30th, 2007, 04:41 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Hyperactive

"RichZ" wrote in message
fishtale wrote:
I went on second bass trip of the season. Prior to the trip I was
happened to be shore fishing and tried a particular softbait, I was on
a steep embankment and could easily see the action of the soft bait. I
was quite impressed and used the bait on my trip and my catch rate
went sky high. I only hand one package. The softbait was handout from
the fishing show. Now I can't find the bait in the local stores. Bpro
is quite a distance away and often you go there and they don't have
what you want, The Bpro review is most favourable and mimics my
experience. I highly recommend this bait. More later and still trying
to get a supply for my next outing.

Gee, I'd run right out and buy some, except I don't have a clue what
you're talking about. Do you?

What exactly is this "bait"?
If Bass Pro don't carry it I would imagine it was made by some small company
trying to make a name for themselves...
Where is the review? Do you have a link?
Ahhh...what I wouldn't give for the days of just plain everyday information!

Old August 1st, 2007, 01:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

Snip
a particular softbait.......The softbait was handout from the fishing
show......The Bpro review is most favourable and mimics my experience.
Snip

Come on Rich Z... all of the info's there for you to see, what's wrong with
you? ;-)

Old August 1st, 2007, 01:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"fishtale" wrote in message
oups.com...
There is sufficient information in my original posting and vice versa
to Richz.

***Unfortunately, there might be "sufficient information" for you, but the
rest of the group cannot help but wonder what in the *&$#(^ you're talking
about?! In my boat alone I have tubes, curly tailed worms, straight tailed
worms, grubs, beaver tails, jerkbaits, several different forms of creatures,
lizards, dropshot worms, frogs, toads, as well as combinations of the
aforementioned. All are classified as "softbaits."

To further the information by saying you had one package that you got for a
handout from a fishing show and that there was a review by BassPro does
little to narrow down the confusion as they stock even more different styles
and kinds of softbaits than I carry in my boat!

I'm all in favor of sharing information, but unfortunately, you do not give
any information that can be understood by anything remotely resembling a
human being capable of cognitive thought.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old August 1st, 2007, 05:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Mike Getz

Send me your address, I'll be more than happy to send you the ones I got at
the local fishing show.

oups.com...

Old August 1st, 2007, 11:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
fishtale

Thanks but I've tried the ones you have to offer and they don't work
as well in my fishing situation.

Old August 2nd, 2007, 06:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
The Great Gazooka[_2_]

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:30:32 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

"fishtale" wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

Gosh Steve......by golly, are you trying to use English as an asset? I
think you better stick with "Spam" as your soft bait. You are a
farging icehole hoo need a pole upz him butz foggat spammur.