Newly Opened Online Tackle Shop!

Old April 2nd, 2008, 09:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

Default Newly Opened Online Tackle Shop!

Hey everyone, I have been reading the posts and comments here (as well
as other areas) for a while and noticed one comman thread. The high
cost of Everything these days. The jump in price on fishing tackle and
equipment makes it tough to upgrade rods & reels not to mention keep
your plastics stocked up. So I decided to try and help my fellow
fishermen & women out and start my own fishing supply E-Store. I am
slowly in the process of stocking items and locating more vendors to
get folks the best prices possible on tackle & equipment. I think I
offer about the lowest prices on Zoom lures and will soon be able to
put my fishing reels on sale as well. If you get a chance, check it
out and let me know what you think. Keep in mind it's a work in
progress. By the way, If anyone is planning on coming to South
Carolina to do a little bass fishing, Come Now! The bass are bedding
and heading to the shallows and it's Gettin' Hot! Good Luck and God
Bless! www.PalmettoSportsOutdoors.com