911

Old December 11th, 2008, 06:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default 911

asadi wrote:
....Okay, we are never going to really know what happened to Kennedy....and
I'm ready the latest book by Bugliosi...and I have been cruising around
trying to get information on the World trade center collapses and building
7.

To say that the collapses and how they occurred were 'drilled' into us as a
part of our training is putting it mildly....I have tried to approach it
objectively and to be honest....I no longer believe what I was told..

Anybody got bourbon and a campfire?

john

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c
Old December 11th, 2008, 06:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=5fH7c8...eature=related

Old December 11th, 2008, 10:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Dec 11, 3:15*pm, "asadi" wrote:
....Okay, we are never going to really know what happened to Kennedy....and
I'm ready the latest book by Bugliosi...and I have been cruising around
trying to get information on the World trade center collapses and building
7.

To say that the collapses and how they occurred were 'drilled' into us as a
part of our training is putting it mildly....I have tried to approach it
objectively and to be honest....I no longer believe what I was told..

Anybody got bourbon and a campfire?

john

The whole thing fell apart for me when it was reported that someone
found the passport of one of the hijackers lying in the street near
Ground Zero a few days later.

Yeah, right.

--riverman
Old December 11th, 2008, 11:58 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 01:00:59 -0800 (PST), riverman
wrote:

The whole thing fell apart for me when it was reported that someone
found the passport of one of the hijackers lying in the street near
Ground Zero a few days later.

Never heard that one. Urban Myth?

I know I saw two airliners smash into both towers and the resulting
explosions. There will always be conspiracy nuts.

Old December 11th, 2008, 03:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

asadi wrote:
Try this Dave...

http://www.911weknow.com/

Bah, what a bunch of hooey. I know the real story of 9-11 and many
of you will not be surprised to learn that it's all Bill Clinton's
fault. The Martians did it, with photon torpedoes, from behind the
moon. And how did this involve Clinton, you might well ask ?

On December 12, 2000 (the Martian 4th of July) the Martians sent
to the president a demand for chili Fritos, Ben & Jerry's ice cream
(Cherry Garcia) and Budweiser. Clinton ignored it and the rest is,
as they say, history.

You can believe all that nutty conspiracy theory **** if you want
but that's the *real* story. Sweartagawd.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old December 11th, 2008, 03:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

wrote:
The whole thing fell apart for me when it was reported that someone
found the passport of one of the hijackers lying in the street near
Ground Zero a few days later.

Never heard that one. * Urban Myth?

I know I saw two airliners smash into both towers and the resulting
explosions. *There will always be conspiracy nuts.

Dave

No, actually. Like I said, my BS meter pegged when I heard that,
especially after seeing the video of the TONS of paperwork blowing all
around Ground Zero once the building collapsed. And with all that ash,
garbage and rubble...not to mention the incredibly small footprint of
open street compared to rooftops, etc, in NY, the odds of finding one
of the hijackers' passports was, well, pretty much astronomically
small. The 'official story' is that it was found before the collapse,
but strangely enough, not one other shred of paperwork from the plane
was ever found. The 'tiny footprint' aspect remains.

If you are into source documents, its mentioned almost as an aside on
the bottom of page 1 of the Congressional investigation into 911
http://tinyurl.com/6ayobr but explained in more detail on many news
sites. Wikipedia also makes mention of it, as well as the associated
skepticism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satam_al-Suqami

I'm not doubting that the planes hit the WTC, but I have no assurance
that the 'official line' is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but
the truth.

--riverman
Old December 11th, 2008, 04:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

riverman wrote:
snip
I'm not doubting that the planes hit the WTC, but I have no assurance
that the 'official line' is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but
the truth.

Those were *not* planes, they were photon torpedoes made to look
like planes by the use of a sophisticated Martian cloaking device.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old December 11th, 2008, 04:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
asadi

wrote:

The whole thing fell apart for me when it was reported that someone
found the passport of one of the hijackers lying in the street near
Ground Zero a few days later.

Never heard that one. Urban Myth?

I know I saw two airliners smash into both towers and the resulting
explosions. There will always be conspiracy nuts.

Dave

Try this Dave...

http://www.911weknow.com/

The program is about an hour and a half long.... but worth it. If I saw
a photo of a sinking boat I would look to you for advice...

All I can say is...burning buildings don't collapse like the towers did, in
particular building 7

john

Old December 11th, 2008, 05:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

There are conspiracy theorist who blame this on Warren Buffet, AIG, my
company, and a whole host of other folks.
Go to the engineering and construction part of this site
http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/wtc/index.htm for better info on the
collapse.
In short, the heat destroyed the structural integrity of 4 floors.
The weight of the material (floors) on top dropped straight down on
the floors below, exploding them.
Bldg 7 was severely damaged by the fall of the two other towers, lost
structural integrity.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...42.html?page=5
Its like the empty beer bottles in my recycling box last night. No
one had been in the garage for two hours. The box was full, but the
bottles were cooling due to the evening chill. After not being
touched for two days (okay, I'm a slacker and haven't had enough beer
lately), one bottle slid of the others and caused a cascade bringing
about 10 others down with it.
I could blame the bottles rolling across my garage floor on ghosts,
unseen alcoholic black bears or Rush Limbaugh. In all honesty, crap
happens when loose structural integrity and entropy finally takes
over.
Frank Reid