911

Old December 11th, 2008, 08:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default 911

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
rb608 wrote:
snip
There are more than enough odd "coincidences" and associations
to suggest that the official story obfuscates some important facts
about the attacks as a whole; but as for the collapses themselves,
there's little doubt among the engineering community as to what really
happened.

Martian photon torpedoes. Am I right or am I right ?

No, you´re just a sick asshole.
Old December 11th, 2008, 09:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

On Dec 11, 9:53*am, riverman wrote:
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 01:00:59 -0800 (PST), riverman
wrote:
The whole thing fell apart for me when it was reported that someone
found the passport of one of the hijackers lying in the street near
Ground Zero a few days later.

No, actually. Like I said, my BS meter pegged when I heard that,
especially after seeing the video of the TONS of paperwork blowing all
around Ground Zero once the building collapsed.

According to the report you linked, the passport was found *before*
the tower collapsed, so there wouldn't have been "tons" of paperwork,
rubble, etc. The only stuff on the street would have come from the
plane or the impacted floors. Most paper, I daresay, probably burned
before falling or dispersed, so the unlikelihood of finding something
on the street isn't quite the needle in a haystack one might imagine
from the post-collapse debris pile.

What the hell a "passerby" was doing there or who he was is another
matter, but I don't think it's long odds that a passport might have
caught someone's eye pre-collapse.

$.02,
Joe F.
Old December 11th, 2008, 09:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

On Dec 11, 3:00*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Martian photon torpedoes. Am I right or am I right ?

Inbev lager kegs.

Joe F.
Old December 11th, 2008, 09:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Dec 11, 9:55 am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

just isn't ready to accept Martian Budweiser ultimatums and fully
cloaked photon torpedoes but the truth will be known when the history

You haven't made me laugh in quite a while (not that I expect you've
been trying), but you got me in this thread. Thanks.

Jon.
Old December 11th, 2008, 09:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
asadi

"Frank Reid © 2008" wrote in message
There are conspiracy theorist who blame this on Warren Buffet, AIG, my
company, and a whole host of other folks.
Go to the engineering and construction part of this site
http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/wtc/index.htm for better info on the
collapse.
In short, the heat destroyed the structural integrity of 4 floors.
The weight of the material (floors) on top dropped straight down on
the floors below, exploding them.
Bldg 7 was severely damaged by the fall of the two other towers, lost
structural integrity.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...42.html?page=5
Its like the empty beer bottles in my recycling box last night. No
one had been in the garage for two hours. The box was full, but the
bottles were cooling due to the evening chill. After not being
touched for two days (okay, I'm a slacker and haven't had enough beer
lately), one bottle slid of the others and caused a cascade bringing
about 10 others down with it.
I could blame the bottles rolling across my garage floor on ghosts,
unseen alcoholic black bears or Rush Limbaugh. In all honesty, crap
happens when loose structural integrity and entropy finally takes
over.
Frank Reid\

Watch the video....in regards to Bldg. 7...fire was on one side, the metal
wold have warped...trust..you're a spook (I mean that as a compliment...you
secret spy stuff) ... and I used to put out fires...

Losing structural integrety all across the floor and the exact same moment
so it would pancake? That's a demolition term!..and when they fell...it was
'free fall' they same speed as a freely falling object..controlled
explosions all the way down....

john

PS I'd watch th
h video from a friends house!

Old December 11th, 2008, 11:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

rb608 wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Martian photon torpedoes. Am I right or am I right ?

Inbev lager kegs.

Well, that ties in nicely doesn't it. The Martians were so ****ed
about not getting their Budweiser they hurled their empties back
to earth in a fit of pique.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old December 11th, 2008, 11:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JT

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
rb608 wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Martian photon torpedoes. Am I right or am I right ?

Inbev lager kegs.

Well, that ties in nicely doesn't it. The Martians were so ****ed
about not getting their Budweiser they hurled their empties back
to earth in a fit of pique.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Careful out their 40...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CsKj4LXcUg

JT

Old December 12th, 2008, 12:52 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Lazarus Cooke

In article
,
riverman wrote:

I'm not doubting that the planes hit the WTC, but I have no assurance
that the 'official line' is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but
the truth.

I think it's interesting, Riverman, that you're one of the few US
roffians who spends a lot of time outside the US.

I'm another, and I feel the same as you.

Lazarus
Old December 12th, 2008, 01:40 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Lazarus Cooke wrote:
riverman wrote:
I'm not doubting that the planes hit the WTC, but I have no assurance
that the 'official line' is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but
the truth.

I think it's interesting, Riverman, that you're one of the few US
roffians who spends a lot of time outside the US.

I'm another, and I feel the same as you.

I don't doubt that some of the "official line" differs from
the "whole truth" in a few minor "cover your ass" ways but
I can't believe this administration is capable of concocting
and keeping secret a major conspiracy or cover-up. I mean
get real, these morons couldn't find their own asses with
both hands and a flashlight much less accomplish something
on that scale.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old December 12th, 2008, 04:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Calif Bill

asadi wrote:
Watch the video....in regards to Bldg. 7...fire was on one side, the
metal
wold have warped...trust..you're a spook (I mean that as a
compliment...you
secret spy stuff) ... and I used to put out fires...

You've mentioned that you were a fireman twice now so apparently
you believe it has some relevance. With all due respect to your
career as a fireman, how many fires did you see there in Dayton
which involved a seven building complex with two 110 story towers
doused in thousands of gallons of jet fuel ?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest the answer is, "zero".

--
Ken Fortenberry

My buddy's brother was a Captain in the San Francisco fire department. His
brother said they were in the station watching the fires, and said the
firemen entering the building were nuts as the building was going to
collapse. The SF firemen have lots of tall buildings to protect and they
most likely know something. It is going to pancake. Not melt on oneside
and lean over. When structural integrity fails from either a fire or a
photon torpedo, the collapse on one side of the building will propagate to
the other side faster than the upper stories can lean to the side. Hell the
Dayton fire department in 1964 could not put out a fire in a commercial
laundry until most of the building burned up. And that was only a tall one
story.