911

Old December 12th, 2008, 05:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default 911

Calif Bill wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
With all due respect to your
career as a fireman, how many fires did you see there in Dayton
which involved a seven building complex with two 110 story towers
doused in thousands of gallons of jet fuel ?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest the answer is, "zero".

My buddy's brother was a Captain in the San Francisco fire department.

Hell, I can go you one better than that.

*MY* buddy's brother's cousin-in-law was a Martian torpedo man,
err ... Martian torpedo Martian. Really.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old December 12th, 2008, 06:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

Dave LaCourse wrote:

I know I saw two airliners smash into both towers and the resulting
explosions. There will always be conspiracy nuts.

All due respect, Louie, but you saw footage on tv from Lakewood, just like
me.

- JR
(who's beginning to believe you think men walked on the moon, too....) ;-)

Old December 12th, 2008, 06:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Calif Bill

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
With all due respect to your
career as a fireman, how many fires did you see there in Dayton
which involved a seven building complex with two 110 story towers
doused in thousands of gallons of jet fuel ?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest the answer is, "zero".

My buddy's brother was a Captain in the San Francisco fire department.

Hell, I can go you one better than that.

*MY* buddy's brother's cousin-in-law was a Martian torpedo man,
err ... Martian torpedo Martian. Really.

--
Ken Fortenberry

But I know my buddy's brother. And Tim O'hara who had an uncle Martin
graduated from the same university I did.

Old December 12th, 2008, 10:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Dec 11, 8:43*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
With all due respect to your
career as a fireman, how many fires did you see there in Dayton
which involved a seven building complex with two 110 story towers
doused in thousands of gallons of jet fuel ?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest the answer is, "zero".

My buddy's brother was a Captain in the San Francisco fire department.

Hell, I can go you one better than that.

*MY* buddy's brother's cousin-in-law was a Martian torpedo man,
err ... Martian torpedo Martian. Really.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Photons ya say there Laddie. Why back in the day we all had them
little Titchy Girls. They were called Photons they were all bundled up
in cellophane britches wid a pee hole in em. Parede round the city all
decked out in crepe paper an munching Buffalo Hump sandwiches.
TaTonka?
White Buffalo Clan they was.
Don't even get me started.

TaTonka

So we're sitting there nipping at the buttons in the cold, checking
out the stars and the lights from Page.
The whole day in the dirt. Picking out shards, little pieces of corn
and rabbit bone.
Sometimes even counting mouse turds.
Packard's idea.
Trust a ****ing Hawaiian to find this ****.

The big guy comes over and says it is cool.
"Just get in at the end of the line when everybody goes into the
hogan."
Packard nods OK.
I am not feeling nausea, just like he said.
And then they start moving and we shuffle dance on in like the rest,
following the old guy.

Very cool inside, like a kiva. Actually it looks pretty real.
One side half out of the ground like they had fixed a crumbled wall
with goddamn cinder blocks.
But they really try so Im not going to be bougie critical.
I am tired. Just lean in and let it flow.
High drama, fire, log ceiling, singing.

The buzz is great. Like droning Tibetans on Sullivan.
Nobody does this **** in Jersey, and for sure in South River.
The old guy, doing a hop step, moves aside for a white Bison calf who,
in a fast walk, crosses the room, goes through the door and runs out
into the night on the Kaiparowits plateau.
TaTonka

Dave
Good nite

Old December 12th, 2008, 03:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
asadi

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
asadi wrote:
Watch the video....in regards to Bldg. 7...fire was on one side, the
metal
wold have warped...trust..you're a spook (I mean that as a
compliment...you
secret spy stuff) ... and I used to put out fires...

You've mentioned that you were a fireman twice now so apparently
you believe it has some relevance. With all due respect to your
career as a fireman, how many fires did you see there in Dayton
which involved a seven building complex with two 110 story towers
doused in thousands of gallons of jet fuel ?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest the answer is, "zero".

--
Ken Fortenberry

The same as you Ken...three on TV...but I've studied a lot more...and
Sherwin Williams, NCR..all involved gasoline or products like gasoline that
burned at a much higher temperature than "jet fuel," so they don't count.

Jet fuel is no big deal as regards to heat, it just resists water
extinguishing because it is a liquid, it's kind of like kerosene with
perfume..In the open air jet fuel burns at a mere 549 F or 287 C.

Think about it...I've got a 'cheap' steel heater in my garage that burns
'jet fuel as a back up heat source or winter working...hasn't melted yet!

Steel melts at 2750 F or 1370 C......but that's enough of this
thread...getting a little off track

john....now....I hate to correct you but photon torpedoes did not hit the
WTC....those were used on the pentagon....

Old December 12th, 2008, 04:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
george9219

asadi wrote:
[...]

Thing is, John, the steel doesn't have to melt. The strength of the
low carbon steel used in construction, would be considerably
compromised at 500 degrees. I really can't imagine that anyone would
think, no matter how much they hate the Bush administration, that this
was an inside job. And as Ken points out, the "gang that couldn't
shoot straight", is way too inept to have carried out anything on that
scale, and keep it a secret.

One thing that the conspiracy theorists never mention, is the plane
that crashed in PA. How would you explain that?
Old December 12th, 2008, 05:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

On Dec 12, 10:46*am, george9219 wrote:
Thing is, John, the steel doesn't have to melt. The strength of the
low carbon steel used in construction, would be considerably
compromised at 500 degrees.

Quite right. Photos of steel buildings after major fires don't show
melted steel, but the steel framing is typically severely deformed &
twisted from heat effects. Take that same type of damaged structural
framing and put a 20-story or 40-story concrete and steel building on
top of it, and you don't need a tinfoil hat to imagine a structural
failure even without taking out a few columns with a jetliner impact.

One thing that the conspiracy theorists never mention, is the plane
that crashed in PA. How would you explain that?

I'm going with gravity.

Joe F.

Old December 12th, 2008, 07:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

asadi wrote:

Steel melts at 2750 F or 1370 C......but that's enough of this
thread...getting a little off track

Steel will warp and twist in boiling water, especially if it is a fixed
(welded) frame or similar. This can easily break the welds. The metal
expands. Subjecting any steel construction to even relatively mild (
comparativeley) heat will warp it, cause welds to burst, and if the
structure is supporting anything heavy it will collapse.

This is even more dangerous when buildings are constructed of
pre-stressed concrete blocks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prestressed_concrete

The steel tensioners expand, and the block can no longer bear the laod,
if part of a heavy structure, the block will fail
catastrophically.Almost explosively in fact.

TL
MC
Old December 12th, 2008, 07:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
redietz

On Dec 11, 2:15*am, "asadi" wrote:
....Okay, we are never going to really know what happened to Kennedy...

He was shot.

Old December 12th, 2008, 10:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 07:30:30 -0800, "asadi"
wrote:

The program is about an hour and a half long.... but worth it. If I saw
a photo of a sinking boat I would look to you for advice...

All I can say is...burning buildings don't collapse like the towers did, in
particular building 7

I refer to my structural engineer, Joe Fleishman. Yeah what he said.

You *do* know how much jet fuel each of those planes was carrying,
right?

dave
(Without electricity, running on a battery that was charged by driving
the car around for 1/2 hour, and a Verizon broad band air card.)