Apologies for "Mad" Bill Pal m er's annoying usenet behaviour.

Old October 26th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Flyguy

Default Apologies for "Mad" Bill Pal m er's annoying usenet behaviour.

OK is this from Twinkles.....or is it from Mad-Bill...... more
importantly....should I care?
flyguy
"Twinkles" wrote in message
Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take

the time to apologise
for any annoying messages you may have received from Mad Bill Pal m er

that were signed with
my name. He is no longer associated with me, my alliances lie elsewhere,

but the conniving old
fool thinks that he can get away with posts of a very dubious, boring,

non-sensical nature by
pretending that they came from me. Any post purportedly coming from me but

sent from Mad Bill
Pal m er's usenet address are false, forgeries designed to create

difficulties regarding my
career as a writer and usenet entertainer/performance artist.

Bill is a delusional man, completely out of touch with reality, a man who

has not a trace of creative
or artistic ability, a man who is impossible to reason with as he has no

discernable intellect. He actually
claims that he lives in an imaginary room above a usenet newsgroup!

Thank you for your attention, and please remember, if it is signed

"Twinkles - the alt.genius dwarf"
and is sent from Mad-Bill Pal m er's address, it is a forgery. Mad Bill is

a known forger and stealer of
names, he even admits that he stole the name Bill Pal m er.

Regards

Twinkles - the alt.genius.dwarf.