That's it for now

Old October 1st, 2008, 05:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Jack Schmitt

Default That's it for now

Thank, God for G. Cleveland. A stimulating trip report in the midst of all
this other garbage.

Jack

Old October 1st, 2008, 06:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Jack Schmitt" wrote in message
. ..

Thank, God for G. Cleveland. A stimulating trip report

Amen.

in the midst of all this other garbage.

Jack

Oh, it ain't all THAT bad. A boy can find occasional pearls of genuine
value-added wisdom here if he but look long and hard enough. Take the
predator's and dicklet's current tete a tete with respect to the
labyrinthine arcana of the murky depths of economic theory, for example. If
one sifts out the specious non sequiturs, the counterfeit logic, the base
nonsense, the perplexing excuses for premises, the leaden exposition and the
abject poverty of imagination and learning, the remaining 1% or so is pure
solid gold standard. In point of fact, the discriminating reader, willing
and able to separate the dross from the chaff, could get a pretty fair to
middling facsimile of a seventh grade education here.......in a few years.

Wolfgang
who hastens to add that none of the above should be construed as an
endorsement of the theory that such a course would necessarily result in the
BEST facsimile of a seventh grade education......but it's cheap......and
it's fun! fun! fun!

Old October 3rd, 2008, 03:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Oct 1, 9:22*am, "Jack Schmitt" wrote:
Thank, God for G. Cleveland. A stimulating trip report in the midst of all
this other garbage.

Jack

Screw you. Ive looked at your posts for the last year. You contribute
zip. Maybe thats your standard: take and give little. You ask a few
questions, then near as I can tell don't even say thank you. The
world's demand for seat-peeing cry babies is low, you need to find
another schtick.
Old October 6th, 2008, 03:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Oct 6, 7:29*am, Smoothy wrote:
There blows a man with problems for sure - inbreeding I suspect.

I'll share a fishing hole with Jack Schmitt any day - decenter man you
will not find.

Well good for you. Some people like complainers, makes them feel
needed. And some complainers are basically good people Ive been told.
I just do not have the inclination or patience required for their care
and feeding.