Facebook Questionaires

Old August 3rd, 2009, 06:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

Default Facebook Questionaires

On facebook, one of the common activities is a list of questions to
answer so people can get to know the real you. I decided to answer
them “my way.”
A long list of Trivia about Me

If I’ve recently tagged you, please identify yourself with the 10
digit number you’ll find on the tag below your dorsal fin.

1. Elaborate on your default picture?
Came with the frame.

2. What's your current state of being?
Semi-solid, but can be quite gaseous

3. Ever have a near-death experience?
Hey, it was only an “attempted murder charge,” or, as they called it
in the Philippines, “frustrated homicide.”.

4. Name an obvious quality you have?
Extreme good luck (otherwise, I’d be very, very dead)

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
The Crawdad Song as sung by Burl Ives

6. Name a celebrity you would marry?
HAL 9000

7. Who will cut and paste this first?
Me! I’m already doing that.... Duh!.

8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Yes, see question 3.

9. Do you wear a watch?
The watch isn’t the issue. It’s what the watch band is made of.

10. Do you have anything pierced?
Other people. See question 3.

11. Do you like pain?
No, but IV Morphine and Valium kick butt!

12. Do you like to shop?
Only in West Yellowstone, MT. Five fly shops centered on a
microbrewery with great Carolina BBQ. I did have to pay for the
damages and police barriers.

13. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Concealed carry permit.

14. What is your favorite lamp that you own?
Lamp, favorite friggen lamp!!!!???? Slowly I turned, step by step...
See question 3.

15. How many TVs are in your house?
Uh uh. You’ve not Mirandized me so you’re not getting an answer to
that.

16. What is on your desktop background?
Black plastic.

17. What is the background on your cell phone?
Well, it was originally manufactured in a sweatshop in China using
convicts as labor. These convicts were waiting to be organ donors for
rich Europeans who didn’t want to wait on their national lists, but
that’s neither here nor there. After that, it was shrink wrapped and
put in a container ship that was owned by a front company for....

18. What was the last movie you watched in theaters?
Theaters are for theater, sides, I’ve not been allowed back in a
theater since the Papillion incident back in ’73.

19. What was the last book you read?
ASN.1 Complete by Larmouth

20. Do you talk in your sleep?
Can’t, per National Security Directive.

21. Ocean or pool?
Ocean. To easy to spot the bodies at the bottom of the pool

22. Did you ever host a party that was busted by the cops?
Okay, back to question 3.

23. Current Crush?
Orange?

24. Favorite Color?
Orange?

25. Window seat or aisle seat?
Window with emergency exit. When crashing, I want to climb out on the
wing and jump off five feet from the ground. Then I’ll live ‘cause I
know I can survive a five foot jump.

26. Ever met anyone famous?
I’ve told you before, it was a misunderstanding and the restraining
order is only valid in California.

27. Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?
You would have to decide on which life you’re referring to.

28. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
I prefer to stand it on end.

29. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Hmm, I work for a living, so, with millions of others, I can say...
Who?

30. Baseball or Football?
And what do you have against naked curling?

31. How long do your showers last?
Fairly quick, though the thundershowers with the big piece of sheet
metal for the noise and pelting myself with ice cubes tend to last a
bit longer.

32. Do you know how to drive a stick?
Sticks have neither motors nor legs. You’re on crack.

33. Cake or ice cream?
Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, .... see question 3.

34. Are you self-conscious?
More on the level of self aware.

35. Have you ever given money to a homeless person?
I pay taxes, don’t I?

36. Have you been in love?
See question 26.

37. What is your favorite part of the Day/Night?
I prefer dawn or dusk when the guards’ eyes are adjusting to the
light.

38. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yeh, and they get really ****ed when you drive off with one.

39. Can you tango?
Actually, yes I can.

40. Last gift you received?
I prefer to give gifts. Hmm, if you tell a German that his meal is a
“gift aus Frank,” he’ll run screaming into the night.

41. Last sport you played?
See item 30.

42. What would you like to spend a lot of time doing?
Don’t you mean “who?”

43. Last wedding attended?
My daughter’s.

44. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Bill’s House of Greyhounds. Talk about your fast food.

45. Most hated food?
Spaghetti. Due to my eating habits (see item 28), it’s become a diet
food for me.

46. Can you sing?
I didn’t tell ‘em nutin. Nutin, I say!

47. Last person that called you?
Houdini

48. What's your least favorite chore?
Paris Hilton. Oh, you said chore. Then, Paris Hilton fits.

49. Favorite Drinks?
Well, there’s one tall drink of water...

50. Have you been on a cruise?
How ‘bout, “Have you paid for a cruise?”

51. Are you a vegetarian?
No, I’ve got reinforced fenders and a scoop shovel.

52. Do you believe in Heaven?
Who’s version?

53. Favorite show?
With or without the telescope?

54. What jewelry do you wear?
Do these electronic bracelets count?

55. Are you eating?
No, digesting, maybe summarizing.

56. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
I feed them to my dog so he gets broccoli farts. Scares the crap out
of himself.

57. Do you make commitments?
No, but I’ve been committed.

58. Can you dance?
Okay, I see your plan. You’re trying to trip me up after question 39.
It’s not going to work. Keep it up, and I’ll see that you’re
assembling cell phones in China.

59. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Used to. Now I just eliminate the witnesses.

60. What do you wear to bed?
You’re gonna tell that guy from item 49, aren’t you?

61. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Charges dropped due to lack of evidence and witnesses.

62. Can you roll your tongue?
No, but I can yours. Old fashion, cast iron curling irons work best.

64. What is your hair color?
Uh, platinum blond. Yeah, that’s it.

65. Future child's name
Oh Crap!

66. Do you snore?
I was accused of snoring once. See item 3.

67. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Let me check the extradition laws and get back to you.

68. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Just a deer mount.

69. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Sign the friggen ticket! 9 times, NINE TIMES I’VE WON THE STUPID THING
AND FORGOT TO SIGN THE TICKET!!!

70. Gold or silver?
Silver swords and golden axes cannot rend this helm of mine, but going
to take your castle, with its wenches so divine.

71. City, beach or country?
See item 67.

72. What was the last thing you touched?
No fingerprints or DNA, see item 15.

73. Where did you eat out last?
See item 42.

74. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Grow up. What, you got some Entwash? You think I’m short, is that it?

75. How many siblings do you have?
My mom married and buried 3 husbands. I have no idea anymore.

76. Do you like your hometown?
Now that they’ve closed the prison, it’s just not that homey any more.

78. Speak any languages?
A kurve anya pichebe.

79. Play any instruments?
I just fiddle around... or a square, may haps a decahedron.

80. Do you miss your past?
The witness protection folks say to forget about it.

81. Do you miss anyone?
Yes, very, very much.

82. Do you like the snow?
Arrrghhh!!! Hydrogen Hydroxide, DiHydrogen Monoxide, dihydrogenated
oxygen, DHMO.... that’s some nasty crap man...

83. Do you believe ex-s can be friends?
That’s what I asked the judge. See item 26.

84. Have you ever fired a gun?
Bwhahahahahahaha!

85. Have you felt sad in the past week?
The pits of despair.

86. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
And he didn’t know about the cuirass I wear under the polo shirt.

87. Have you ever flunked a test?
Rorschach

88. Have you ever gotten a detention?
Detention? Didn’t you read about item 18?

89. What are you going to do after this survey?
Hit this ankle bracelet with a taser.

90. Last person you texted?
Old school texting (pen and paper) to the appeals court.

91. Name the people you have been friends with the longest?
Didn’t you read item 80?

92. How did you get one of your biggest scars?
Yah know, you really can “bust a gut” laughing.

93. Last person you said "I love you" to?
My bride

94. What makes you feel better when you are upset?
Either booze or exercise. But never, NEVER combine a 5th of scotch
with a Bowflex machine unless you have an unlimited supply of ceiling
tiles.

95. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Watching the moving rocks in Death Valley.

96. Do you have a dog?
Will at about noon, see item 44.

97. Chocolate or regular milk?
Now, is this two nouns, one with an adjective? A choice of two
adjectives for one noun? Are you just getting snippy?

98. If you could die anyway?
In my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and wailing like the
folks in the bus he was driving.

99. Who is your literary Role Model.
Smeagol

100. Are you ready for the future?
I’m ready for anything once I get off this floor. You know how much a
taser on the ankle hurts?

Frank Reid
Old August 4th, 2009, 03:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 3-Aug-2009, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Frank_Reid_=A9_2008?=
wrote:

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
The Crawdad Song as sung by Burl Ives

Great song real easy to play!

99. Who is your literary Role Model.
Smeagol

100. Are you ready for the future?
I’m ready for anything once I get off this floor. You know how much a
taser on the ankle hurts?

Frank Reid

I worry about you
Its long distance and we have never met but I worry about you and your
er... sanity!
( I worry about mine also)

Take care my friend
listen to Snow on Deer Mountain every morning

Fred
Old August 4th, 2009, 05:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

wrote:

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
The Crawdad Song as sung by Burl Ives

Great song real easy to play!

Well, maybe, but it's no "Lime in the Coconut"...

HTH,
Old August 5th, 2009, 11:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
chas

Could I ever be this strong? I doubt it.

Very well said Frank.

Chas
remove fly fish to e mail directly

Old August 14th, 2009, 11:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 10:58:08 -0700 (PDT), Frank Reid © 2008
wrote:

On facebook, one of the common activities is a list of questions to
answer so people can get to know the real you. I decided to answer
them “my way.”
A long list of Trivia about Me

snipped
Frank Reid

Frank, has anyone ever told you you're a sick puppy? :-D
Old August 15th, 2009, 01:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

wrote in message
Frank, has anyone ever told you you're a sick puppy? :-D

repeatedly. He refuses to listen.
Tom

Old August 15th, 2009, 02:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

On facebook, one of the common activities is a list of questions to
answer so people can get to know the real you. *I decided to answer
them “my way.”
A long list of Trivia about Me

snipped
Frank Reid

Frank, has anyone ever told you you're a sick puppy? :-D

See item 3.
Frank Reid