Attn: DOC - Sent you private email

Old November 16th, 2003, 08:52 PM
Jim Laumann

Default Attn: DOC - Sent you private email

Doc

Got a note from Steve Huber - in which he sent me contact info for you
w/ regard to my work trip to Florida in Feb..

Sent you a private email? Did you get it?

Is there a good time to reach you via phone (day of week, time of day,
etc)?

Thanks

Jim

2003 R.O.F.B. NWC
Largest Non Bass Trophy Winner
Old November 16th, 2003, 10:51 PM
Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)

Default DOC - Sent you private email

Yup, I got it. I was just waiting to hear if your trip was a go or no go. I'm home all evening tonight. Doc

Old November 17th, 2003, 04:59 AM
Jim Laumann

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:51:16 -0500, "Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)"
wrote:

Yup, I got it. I was just waiting to hear if your trip was a go or no go. I'm home all evening tonight. Doc

Sorry I missed your call - bride and I were out. Will try you
tomorrow night, say about 8-8.30 your time. Still waiting on
the gears to turn regarding the trip approval.