A few fishing questions:

Old April 27th, 2005, 06:53 PM
KT

Default A few fishing questions:

My name is KT Vinci and I am going to a design school at Portfolio
Center in Atlanta Georgia. I am right now inventing a bass fishing
product, designing it, making a website, doing promotional materials.
I am trying to contact professional fisherman/anglers to answer a few
questions---will you help me.
Thanks so much

KT Vinci
Portfolio Center

Average salery they make?
What is the average age for a professional fisherman?
What kind of beer do they like?
Attitude/personality?
Place you like to shop for you product?
Favorite product/brand?
Have you ever heard of Bass Boys? Tru-tungsten?
How do you keep up with dates of what's going on?
What would convince you to change to a new product?
What products would you like to see out there in the market?
Why?
Best invention?
Are there any secret "fishing" clubs?
What do you feel like when you are on the water?
Do you try and think like a fish?
How long have you been fishing?
Do you have supersticions? What are they?
Why do you have them?
Why are fisher men so secretive?
Why do you do it?
If you were a fish what fish you you be? and why?
If you were a fishing product, what product would you be?
What do you get out of fishing?
Are you still obsessing about the fish that got away?

Thanks so much, I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks again.

Old April 28th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Bob La Londe

Average salery they make?

From Fishing? Not enough. From other sources? It pays for my fishing.

What is the average age for a professional fisherman?

Way to old. We need more young anglers.

What kind of beer do they like?

When I was younger... Any kind I could get my hands on. Now, any beer with
no calories, no carbs, and no alcohol.

Attitude/personality?

Bad/Mean.

Place you like to shop for you product?

Shop?

Favorite product/brand?

Cola/Pepsi One

Have you ever heard of Bass Boys? Tru-tungsten?

No/Yes

How do you keep up with dates of what's going on?

Is this a trick question? I look at the calendar.

What would convince you to change to a new product?

Free samples if its a truly superior product.

What products would you like to see out there in the market?

High quality bass boats for a dollar.

Why?

Because I'm cheap.

Best invention?

Underwear elastic. It holds my shorts up and you can fish with it. (Just
ask Rodney)

Are there any secret "fishing" clubs?

If there were do you think I would tell you.

What do you feel like when you are on the water?

Wet. However when I am on my boat I feel pretty good.

Do you try and think like a fish?

Since I'm not a fish how would I know?

How long have you been fishing?

Does it look like I am fishing? I'm sitting here in front of my computer
watching answering this stupid questionaire.

Do you have supersticions?

Yes.

What are they?

I fear people who mispell superstition will ask me a lot of dumb questions.

Why do you have them?

Is this another trick question? Duh! Because its true.

Why are fisher men so secretive?

I'ld tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

Why do you do it?

Do what?

If you were a fish what fish you you be? and why?

I'd be an o-fish-al. Well, duh! That's self explanatory.

If you were a fishing product, what product would you be?

A whistle. Every o-fish-al has to have one.

What do you get out of fishing?

Here we go again witht he trick questions. Fish!

Are you still obsessing about the fish that got away?

Got away? You mean that really happens to some anglers?

Thanks so much, I hope to hear from you soon.

Really? You got a toll free number or can we call you collect? I sure
don't plan to pay for the call.

Thanks again.

Sure enough. Thats twice.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old April 28th, 2005, 07:25 AM
spoonplugger

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! that was awsome Bob,
I just had to clean milk off my keyboard and monitor
and the funny thing is it doesnt burn like pop when it comes out of your
nose....

Wayne

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
news
Average salery they make?

From Fishing? Not enough. From other sources? It pays for my fishing.

Old April 28th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Bass_Mr.

Looks like KT is Al's illegitimate
cousin.................................funny responses Bob L.
"spoonplugger" wrote in message
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! that was awsome Bob,
I just had to clean milk off my keyboard and monitor
and the funny thing is it doesnt burn like pop when it comes out of your
nose....

Wayne

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
news