Merry Christmas, good people

Old December 31st, 2006, 01:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Default Merry Christmas, good people

Bass_Mr. wrote:
I'll pray for you, in the plonk file. God Bless You.

I don't care if you stick pins in my voodoo doll. It's all superstitious
nonsense.

Old December 31st, 2006, 01:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
bones

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 00:36:04 GMT, rw
wrote:

Bass_Mr. wrote:
I'll pray for you, in the plonk file. God Bless You.

I don't care if you stick pins in my voodoo doll. It's all superstitious
nonsense.

or so you "believe"
Harry
troutflies com
Old December 31st, 2006, 01:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Bass_Mr. wrote:
I'll pray for you, in the plonk file.

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray
standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men.
I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when
you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who
is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will
reward you."

Mathew 5:5-6

Jesus apparently didn't anticipate the Internet (or radio or TV), but
I'll bet that if he had, then he would have had a dim view of praying on
them.

How did this thread start? Remember? Someone claimed that Jesus died for
all of us. Why must you Christianists continually bombard everyone with
your proselytizing? It's annoying, offensive, and undignified. If you
think you're going to heaven that should be good enough. Dream on, but
leave me alone.

Old December 31st, 2006, 01:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

wrote:

Bass_Mr. wrote:

I'll pray for you, in the plonk file. God Bless You.

I don't care if you stick pins in my voodoo doll. It's all superstitious
nonsense.

or so you "believe"
Harry
troutflies com

So you believe in voodoo?

Old December 31st, 2006, 04:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
bones

wrote:

Bass_Mr. wrote:

I'll pray for you, in the plonk file. God Bless You.

I don't care if you stick pins in my voodoo doll. It's all superstitious
nonsense.

or so you "believe"
Harry
troutflies com

So you believe in voodoo?

No, I do not...but unlike you I don't dismiss billions of people as
"superstitious fools" because their "facts" don't match the ones on
your clay tablets......

Harry Reid, the most powerful Democrat in the Senate, is a Mormon...is
he a 'superstitious fool' or does his politic exempt him from that
"fact" ?
Harry
troutflies com
Old December 31st, 2006, 05:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

wrote:

So you believe in voodoo?

No, I do not...but unlike you I don't dismiss billions of people as
"superstitious fools" because their "facts" don't match the ones on
your clay tablets......

Harry Reid, the most powerful Democrat in the Senate, is a Mormon...is
he a 'superstitious fool' or does his politic exempt him from that
"fact" ?

So because Harry Reid professes to be a Mormon I'm supposed to take
seriously the notion that the angel Moroni buried golden plates,
inscribed with an unknown language, to be discovered and translated by
Joseph Smith with the aid of the power of God? Sheesh.

The sad fact is that so much of our population is steeped in ignorant
superstition that a "nonbeliever" has virtually no chance of being
elected to high office. As a result, our politicians play the game,
professing to believe in some religion, being complete hypocrites. No
doubt some of them actually believe the nonsense. Those are the worst.

Old January 3rd, 2007, 02:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
gh

gee I didn't know Jews and atheists liked to fish its hard to look at all
the beautiful things that
God made that most fishermen observe while fishing. But Merry Christmas to
you all anyway and remember God still loves you regardless of what I think
about some of you ah..................people

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
et...
It is an extreme pleasure to wish all of you good folks a most Merry
Christmas this beautiful morning. The odds against my being here to this
were far beyond a Octillion to one, but that is nothing for the Good Lord
to beat whenever He decides to do so. Treasure life and make the most of
it, good people... Christ died for you.

Bob Rickard

Old January 9th, 2007, 03:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus

"gh" wrote in message

gee I didn't know Jews and atheists liked to fish its hard to look at all
the beautiful things that
God made that most fishermen observe while fishing. But Merry Christmas to
you all anyway and remember God still loves you regardless of what I think
about some of you ah..................people

What's even harder to believe is that you'd think us Jews and atheists give
a **** what you believe passes for a thought..

**** you and your so-called god!

Op