For the PETA folks

Old December 1st, 2006, 11:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default For the PETA folks

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,

Old December 2nd, 2006, 03:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dawn Moe

"Rodney Long" wrote in message

Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Boomerang Fishing Pro. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
http://www.ezknot.com

Rodney,

That is by far the best shirt I have seen in a long time! Where can we get
one?

Jeremy Moe

Old December 2nd, 2006, 05:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Dawn Moe wrote:
"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Boomerang Fishing Pro. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
http://www.ezknot.com

Rodney,

That is by far the best shirt I have seen in a long time! Where can we get
one?

Jeremy Moe

I got it from a local hardware store, they are 12.00 dollars,, actually
that was on the back, PETA "PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS" was on the
front, I turned it around for the photo

They had another one that said

"I believe in animal rights"

"right beside my massed potatoes"

Old December 2nd, 2006, 04:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Ken Fortenberry

Vegetarians are not necessarily PETA kooks. Many vegetarians
I know would gladly eat meat if they could ever find any that
wasn't full of antibiotics, steroids and growth hormones.
Unless you shoot your own meat, or pay outrageous "organic"
prices, drug-free meat is almost impossible to find. And
many vegetarians I know have no problem with leather shoes,
fur coats, hunting, fishing and real science being conducted
on animal subjects. Conflating vegetarians and PETA is dumb.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old December 2nd, 2006, 09:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dawn Moe

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
t...
Vegetarians are not necessarily PETA kooks. Many vegetarians
I know would gladly eat meat if they could ever find any that
wasn't full of antibiotics, steroids and growth hormones.
Unless you shoot your own meat, or pay outrageous "organic"
prices, drug-free meat is almost impossible to find. And
many vegetarians I know have no problem with leather shoes,
fur coats, hunting, fishing and real science being conducted
on animal subjects. Conflating vegetarians and PETA is dumb.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Don't forget the expense of organically growing your own grain to feed the
animals. I had a gandfather who was an organic bean farmer. He also kept an
organic garden and fed his various ducks, geese and pigs organically. Didn't
make much money, but ate well and healthy.

Jeremy Moe

Old December 3rd, 2006, 12:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Bass_Mr.

One company that home delivers anti-biotic free,steroid free, hormone free
all natural chicken is Horizon Foods. It is kind of pricey but very healthy
and tastes real good. It is so natural that the "leftovers" don't hold for
long because they don't have all the chemicals added.
www.horizonfoods.com

Old December 3rd, 2006, 02:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dawn Moe

"Bass_Mr." wrote in message
.. .
One company that home delivers anti-biotic free,steroid free, hormone free
all natural chicken is Horizon Foods. It is kind of pricey but very
healthy and tastes real good. It is so natural that the "leftovers" don't
hold for long because they don't have all the chemicals added.
www.horizonfoods.com

A guy at my last job bought a whole cow every year from a farmer friend of
his, organically fed, no 'roids, etc. He would bring in leftovers and offer
them for lunch. That meat would literally melt in your mouth compared to
store bought beef. If I had the freezer space, I might think about doing
that myself.

Jeremy Moe

Old December 3rd, 2006, 04:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Vegetarians are not necessarily PETA kooks. Many vegetarians
I know would gladly eat meat if they could ever find any that
wasn't full of antibiotics, steroids and growth hormones.
Unless you shoot your own meat, or pay outrageous "organic"
prices, drug-free meat is almost impossible to find. And
many vegetarians I know have no problem with leather shoes,
fur coats, hunting, fishing and real science being conducted
on animal subjects. Conflating vegetarians and PETA is dumb.

Well not dumb , but it is true not every veg'y is a PETA idiot, but
every PETA idiot, is a veg'y

Your friends need to learn how to deer hunt, no chemicals in that great
venison.

My son called this morning telling me he has me another deer for the
freezer for me, he took it with a front loader this time, instead of a
bow, that he usually hunts with.

I used to supply my family with enough venison to feed us for the entire
year.(I have went years without buying beef) I would put between 15 to
20 deer a year in the freezers every year.