Baby Bass baits 1 of 2?

Old March 24th, 2007, 01:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jerry Barton

Default Baby Bass baits 1 of 2?

Coming soon to your local Ebay ;-)

--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

"Jim Laumann" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:20:53 -0400, "Fishking"
wrote:

Randy

Are these Senko clones (salt)?

Both sets of colors look useable - little that I know...

You going to market these?

Jim

Old March 24th, 2007, 02:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

"Jim Laumann" wrote in message Randy

Are these Senko clones (salt)?

Both sets of colors look useable - little that I know...

You going to market these?

Yes Jim, they are just as good if not better. Jerry can attest to what kind
of fish these catch :-) I have some up on e-bay now. Dave is reworking our
entire site in hopes of having it up by spring, fully functional.

There's a clip with a small video of dave hitting a bass on our dragon
fly's. If you look when the fish jumps you can see the fish spit the
dragonfly. Best part is they float so you don't lose the bait. It's pretty
neat. Then again I could be a bit biased.:-)
http://media.putfile.com/Bass-fishing-32

Old March 24th, 2007, 02:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

"Joe Haubenreich" wrote in
message snip in a fluke-like soft plastic minnow or 4-inch curly-tail
grub (which would
make a bodacious spinnerbait trailer)?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	flukes.JPG
Views:	716
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	224
Old March 24th, 2007, 02:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jerry Barton

That day in the "Puddle Jumper" was one of my funnest days on the water,
sure wish we could do that again. Of course we won't mention the color we
used, ;-) But I bet you ole 7.6# Herman's still waiting for you to come
back.

Old March 24th, 2007, 12:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Fishking" wrote in message

"Joe Haubenreich" wrote in
message snip in a fluke-like soft plastic minnow or 4-inch curly-tail
grub (which would
make a bodacious spinnerbait trailer)?

Hey now, I like those!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old March 25th, 2007, 07:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 06:37:39 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

"Fishking" wrote in message
.. .

"Joe Haubenreich" wrote in
message snip in a fluke-like soft plastic minnow or 4-inch curly-tail
grub (which would
make a bodacious spinnerbait trailer)?

Hey now, I like those!

By golly............those are "super"! By golly, they`re " GREAT". By
GOLLY THEY`RE ENORMOUSLY SUPERLATIVE! Check out my spam site by the
way.

Old March 25th, 2007, 01:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

The Great Gazooka wrote:

By golly............those are "super"! By golly, they`re " GREAT". By
GOLLY THEY`RE ENORMOUSLY SUPERLATIVE! Check out my spam site by the
way.

Gazooka , please keep making these kinds of post, your becoming the
chuckle of the day for the group, we never actually thought there was
anyone with a computer that is as dumb as you are.

To start with, we thought you were just a troll, trying to stir up some
crap, now "we all know" your running your boat without the drain plug,
your quite funny, and do entertain us with your lack of any
intelligence. We actually should not be laughing "at" you, we were all
taught not to make fun of the handicapped, but heck, in your case, we
just can't help it.

To the others in the group, I'm going fishing today, actually in a few
min. I picked up some new lures yesterday, that caught me, let's see if
they will catch fish, I hope to post some photo's later.

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Old March 25th, 2007, 02:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Bass_Mr.

I have now the less than great GaPOOPka blocked, but will always refer to
him as just that. GAPOOPKA !
Because he is sure full of poop.

Old March 25th, 2007, 11:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Ken Fortenberry

Bass_Mr. wrote:
... GAPOOPKA !

Great, two fifth graders on this newsgroup instead of one.

--
Ken Fortenberry