Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scamp grouper and a bug

Old November 20th, 2007, 01:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scampgrouperand a bug

rw wrote:
Jim Edmondson wrote:

Fred: you, like many others, continue to confuse the issues. Global
warming is real and it is happening just like it has in cycles over
millions of years. However, the issue that you gloss over is the
impact of man and man-made CO2 on the problem. If one reviews the
facts, it is obvious that this is a fallacy perputated by groups with
hidden adendas - the vast left wing conspiracy.

Rats! He's discovered our plot to ruin the world economy and install a
Communist dictatorship. Someone notify MI5.

excellent!! always good to start the workday with a hearty chuckle. i
wonder if folks will ever get over the "they/we" mentality and figure
out it's just a big bowl of "us".

take a break from the conspiratorial machinations and have a great
thanksgiving steve.

jeff
Old November 20th, 2007, 02:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Jim Edmondson wrote:
Hello rw,

Jim Edmondson wrote:

Fred: you, like many others, continue to confuse the issues. Global
warming is real and it is happening just like it has in cycles over
millions of years. However, the issue that you gloss over is the
impact of man and man-made CO2 on the problem. If one reviews the
facts, it is obvious that this is a fallacy perputated by groups with
hidden adendas - the vast left wing conspiracy.

Rats! He's discovered our plot to ruin the world economy and install a
Communist dictatorship. Someone notify MI5.

they're already on the case, they are using this and many other
newsgroups to pass clevelry disguised spam, I mean secret messages

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/20/opinion/20tue1.html

(be sure to use your decoder ring)
Old November 20th, 2007, 04:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

jeff wrote:

Rats! He's discovered our plot to ruin the world economy and install a
Communist dictatorship. Someone notify MI5.

excellent!! always good to start the workday with a hearty chuckle. i
wonder if folks will ever get over the "they/we" mentality and figure
out it's just a big bowl of "us".

take a break from the conspiratorial machinations and have a great
thanksgiving steve.

jeff

From Today's NY Times,, an little blurb from "all" the so called experts

"The world does not have to rely on pie-in-the-sky technologies, the
report insists. What it really needs is a policy structure to encourage
major investments in cleaner technologies that are already at hand or
within reach."

Now who has been paying these experts for their time in this research ?

How about the guys who have the "cleaner technologies that are already
at hand or within reach."

They don't want some new guy coming along with a "pie in the sky" new
technology, (that works) that does not requires "HUGE" "Major"
investments to their benefactors

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old November 20th, 2007, 11:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"jeff" wrote in message

um...anyone have some fishing pictures to post?

When did you start putting a collar on your trout?

Op

Old November 21st, 2007, 12:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Opus--Mark H. Bowen wrote:

"jeff" wrote in message

um...anyone have some fishing pictures to post?

When did you start putting a collar on your trout?

Op

hey, don't disparage ol doc...he's a new breed of fishing dog, a trout
hound. not a good wader or retriever, but he knows where they are. g

he was a stray that took up with us during our 2005 graham county stay.
he liked the stream, but he liked the food scraps best. we got him back
to his owner at the end of the week...i doubt he was as happy as during
his fishing tryst with us though.

jeff
Old November 21st, 2007, 01:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jim Edmondson

Hello jeff,

Jim Edmondson wrote:

Hello rw,

Jim Edmondson wrote:

Fred: you, like many others, continue to confuse the issues.
Global warming is real and it is happening just like it has in
cycles over millions of years. However, the issue that you gloss
over is the impact of man and man-made CO2 on the problem. If one
reviews the facts, it is obvious that this is a fallacy perputated
by groups with hidden adendas - the vast left wing conspiracy.

Rats! He's discovered our plot to ruin the world economy and install
a Communist dictatorship. Someone notify MI5.

they're already on the case, they are using this and many other
newsgroups to pass clevelry disguised spam, I mean secret messages

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/20/opinion/20tue1.html

(be sure to use your decoder ring)

just post the article or summarize it for us, who wants to register with
the NY f__king Times

I'm surprised that they don't want a mjor credit card number to read their BS

Old November 21st, 2007, 02:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Jim Edmondson wrote:

Hello jeff,

Jim Edmondson wrote:

Hello rw,

Jim Edmondson wrote:

[...]

and, uh, you're proffer of a better newspaper is what?

registering is painless and effortless...of course, i know it's probably
more trouble and effort than most are willing to suffer to be either
literate or informed. i suspect you, like most of us using the internet,
have made the effort to create usernames and passwords for sites with
less redeeming value. try it, you might actually like it. it has
pretty pictures too... g

jeff

Old November 21st, 2007, 03:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jim Edmondson

Hello jeff,

Jim Edmondson wrote:

Hello jeff,

Jim Edmondson wrote:

Hello rw,

Jim Edmondson wrote:

[...]

actually, I can't think of a site with less redeeming value (I've seen enough
of the NYT's "value" via the print edition)

although I did hear that they admitted today that "the surge" was working
- maybe there is hope for objectivity yet

nah, probably just an apparition (or the editor was on Thanksgiving Holiday
in mourning)