You root for the kid, but sometimes it don't work

Old March 29th, 2004, 05:44 AM
John Kerr

Default You root for the kid, but sometimes it don't work

Little John fished the Miller High Life tournament at Mojave this
week-end, and was in 9th place the first day...2 lbs out of first place.
I just talked to him, and the second day was bad fishing for everyone,
he just couldn't connect with em . He did move up one spot, finished
8th out of 120 boats. A nice check, but you know us "dads", we want a
win!
JK

Old March 30th, 2004, 04:16 AM
go-bassn

So when is the boy gonna do like Mark Kile and make THE jump John???

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/

Old March 30th, 2004, 06:32 PM
go-bassn

Well I wish him the utmost of success at whatever level he chooses to rise
to John. Seems to me that he's just following in the footsteps of guys like
Martens, Tyler & Reese. Heck, if he's gonna kick butt he might as well win
the big bucks doing it, right?

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com

"John Kerr" wrote in message

You root for the kid, but sometimes it don't work

Group: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass Date: Mon, Mar 29, 2004, 10:16pm
(CST+1) From: (go-bassn)
So when is the boy gonna do like Mark Kile and make THE jump John???
Warren
--
Warren, I talked to him a while back about that. It is a tough decision,
he is kind of on top of the sport in the west right now, and enjoying