Don't let yer meat loaf

Old November 12th, 2003, 11:34 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

Default Don't let yer meat loaf

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in message
.. .
RATS! With long nasty fangs?

Oh, hell no, we talk about THAT all the time.....think DARKER!

Wolfgang

In the immortal words of 'tripper, "Eeeeeewww!"

Op --at a loss for words of his own--

Old November 12th, 2003, 11:35 PM
Wolfgang

"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in message
.. .

"Wolfgang" wrote in message
You got that right......the best bit of advice anyone ever gave or

received
is, "ALWAYS be nice to the cook!"

Wolfgang
and it ain't just a matter of getting good stuff.......there's another,
darker, flip side that we don't talk about.........

Old November 12th, 2003, 11:38 PM
slenon

Jumpinup. There's a word you don't encounter every day!
--riverman

Had to be the only explanation. I'd hate to think all those nice
vegetarians were corrupted by my chili.

--
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/i...age92kword.htm

Old November 12th, 2003, 11:46 PM
Wolfgang

"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in message
.. .

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in message
.. .
RATS! With long nasty fangs?

Oh, hell no, we talk about THAT all the time.....think DARKER!

Wolfgang

In the immortal words of 'tripper, "Eeeeeewww!"

Op --at a loss for words of his own--

Thass right, Sparky.........PEANUT BUTTER!

Wolfgang

Old November 12th, 2003, 11:46 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Wolfgang" wrote in message
In the immortal words of 'tripper, "Eeeeeewww!"

Op --at a loss for words of his own--

Thass right, Sparky.........PEANUT BUTTER!

Wolfgang

Ah hell, I ain't scared-o-no PEANUT BUTTER. **** I eat peanut butter and
MAYONAISE sandwiches.

Op --try it, you'll like it!--

Old November 12th, 2003, 11:55 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"walt winter" wrote in message
Guyz-N-Flyz wrote:

Ah hell, I ain't scared-o-no PEANUT BUTTER. **** I eat peanut butter

and
MAYONAISE sandwiches.

you misspelt "mahhnaze"....

wally, heh heh heh... too dang bad you had to work today ;-)

See Paul's hat, you filthy pig-*******!

Op --I know where you fish, so don't taunt me; if ya know what's good fer
ya.--

Old November 13th, 2003, 12:19 AM
walt winter

Guyz-N-Flyz wrote:

See Paul's hat, you filthy pig-*******!

Op --I know where you fish, so don't taunt me; if ya know what's good fer
ya.--

jeez op, now i may feel a bit spooked if i drop in on *your*
creek tomorrow afternoon ;-)

seriously.... this weekend my friend. no gawfriggin "i gotta
paint mommas porch" or "i might get laid" or "it's cold, i wanna
go home" 'scuses..... the fishin *IS* good and you know damn well
and good i hate haftin' to tell ya 'bout da fishin' ;-)

--wally

Old November 13th, 2003, 02:09 AM
Tim Carter

I'd have a bet a shiny new nickel that bruschetta would eventually
come up in this thread.

Wolfgang
who was prepared to make it so.......if necessary.

Just be sure to tell me when you do!!!

Old November 13th, 2003, 08:36 AM
riverman

"Frank Reid" moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf wrote in message
its like adding lemon to
guacamole...you wonder how you ever survived without it.

Cretin! Its lime in quac!
--

By god, you're right! I attribute that to language difficulties. In Latvia,
they didn't have lemons, but the limes were huge, had thick yellowish green

Here, its even worse. They call both of them 'citron', so you have to know
what you are getting. 'Limon' means 'slime'...

--riverman