Float-tube fins?????

Old January 28th, 2004, 03:58 AM
:-: NeWcS :-:

Default Float-tube fins?????

I need to get some new float tube fins before spring. The pair I have now
were used so much last year that there now bowed under from kicking around
all summer.

I want some force fins but cant spend $100+. Can anyone suggest any other
good fins in the $30.00 price range. They will have to fit over my wading
boots.

Thank you

-Jay

Old February 21st, 2004, 06:02 AM
Keith Richards

I have some for sale.

Keith - mrsr71-at-yahoo-dot-com

ink.net...

Old March 14th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Windycityimprov

Keith,

I see that this group really does not get that much action. Give
fliesandtackle.com a try. I am sure you would get a quicker
response...

Cheers,
Norm

Old March 15th, 2004, 01:55 AM
Allen

just a hint to norm...
when you type your site type it this way:
http://fliesandtackle.com it will turn into a link as soon as you hit your
space key..

Keith click on the underlined text to go to that site.

ps
Keith try this place down here in Florida: http://www.flyfishermaninc.com/

Then you can stop by my site http://sea4two.net

then you can check out the place that has most everything !

http://www.basspro-shops.com
Hope I have helped
Allen @

om...