The Kill-File

Old April 10th, 2007, 01:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Default The Kill-File

I've had a few words to say about Mike and Ken's behavior of late, and it is
the two of them, IMMHO. However, I have no interest or need to engage
either at length. I have chosen to filter/kill-file certain individuals
here at ROFF, for various reasons, mostly because they irritate me and I am
not articulate enough post lengthy posts refuting nonsense.

Mike believes himself to be the arbiter of fly fishin' and Ken believes
himself to be the arbiter of social order.

Neither is the arbiter of anything.

As well, I have no doubt that many have place me in their kill-files over
the years, because of my behavior. And that is as it should be, if they
tired of my nonsense.

So my question to ROFFians the WORLD over: Why not just "PLONK" Ken/Mike
and all of Mike's alter egos?

The reason I ask, "Why not just "PLONK?"

Everyone who responds to any of them is only doing as Ken/Mike and all of
Mike's alter egos want them to do, again, IMMHO. They love the attention
and they adore engaging people over nothing. I'm sure it's been said before
on ROFF,

"Ignore the morons and the morons will fade away."

OBROFF: I am finishing up some research papers and have two finals to
complete, in the next two weeks or so, and then I will be able to go fishin'
for the first time this year! Also, I pray to the GODS that I never take
two classes, in the same semester, again!

Op

Old April 10th, 2007, 01:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Apr 10, 2:08 am, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:
[...]

I have never considered myself to be the arbiter of anything at all,
nor have I ever either suggested or implied such. I merely try to be
accurate when I write various things. If you believe in fairy tales
propagated by others, you will never learn much at all.

MC

Old April 10th, 2007, 02:41 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

You! - have not a thing to say that I want to read any more.

plonk

Again you sure are a fat creep!

Fred
Old April 10th, 2007, 04:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Stan Gula

wrote in message
You! - have not a thing to say that I want to read any more.

plonk

Again you sure are a fat creep!

Fred

Who the *hell* are you talking to, man? Second post in two days where I
can't make out the context...
--
Stan (hmm, sock puppets...)

Old April 10th, 2007, 04:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Stan Gula

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message
OBROFF: I am finishing up some research papers and have two finals to
complete, in the next two weeks or so, and then I will be able to go
fishin' for the first time this year! Also, I pray to the GODS that I
never take two classes, in the same semester, again!

Op

Good for you Mark! I have about 6 weeks to go in this semester from Hell.
Took 12 credits on top of my job and I'm feeling just a bit overwhelmed. I
had to stop reading ROFF for most of the year so far (not that I missed much
I guess). If things work out, I'll be at Penns Creek the week after finals
enjoying a well deserved respite. I might even go fishing, maybe. If it's
not flood conditions.

--
Stan (gonna make me my own sock puppet one of these days, or maybe just dust
off that one under the couch)

Old April 10th, 2007, 04:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

I am talking about Mike, Mick or whatever the **** his name is Connner and
his posse - the anonymous and the borked
fool
I do not want to get into this argument either but I have seen enough of
their asinine and inflammatory posts
and I have certainly heard enough form Mike Connor
who seems to be the top fool

Thwy are all gone from my world on ROFF!

Fred
Old April 10th, 2007, 04:59 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"Stan Gula" wrote in message
[...]

I finished the final draft of my Public Policy research proposal and I am
now working on a research paper, on the NC Department of Corrections, for my
Organizational Theory class. Thankfully, I have no *real life* experience
to relate!

Mr. Miller and I are supposed to do our yearly Upper campin' trip the week
after classes end. I can't wait! The death march back out the Greentown
Trail will be a walk in the park, compared to this semester's work load.

Take care and have fun at the Penn's Clave!

Op

Old April 10th, 2007, 06:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
asadi

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message

Op

Well, I've got a friend, a wonderful trustworthy stand by you when the chips
are down kind of guy who believes everything Rush and Hannity and George
says and his mind is a freakin closed door....

....but I always wait to see what he's going to say before I tune him out...I
mean he calls me to ask me about global warming whenever the temp drops
below freezing.

Now, my mother on the other hand, she comes up with all these chores for me
to do and when I get over there there is actually nothing to be done and she
sends me home with all these cakes and pastries and I mean gosh I have quit
trying to tell her I don't eat sweets..

Of course now and then I've been known to sit done with a bag of oreos and a
half gallon of milk and just but then I can't do that if I am seriously
drinking beer but any how what I was trying to say...

hmmmm....I guess this is a beer night....

all my love.....john

Old April 10th, 2007, 01:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Scott Seidman

"Stan Gula" wrote in news:rnDSh.5725$FC5.1264
@trndny06:

I might even go fishing, maybe. If it's
not flood conditions.

If only I could talk you into some nice, easy Beaverkill fishing the first
weekend in June

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply
Old April 10th, 2007, 01:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

asadi wrote:
[...]

damn...amidst the whirlwind of confusion appears a lucid ... uh, where
am i... uh...

jeff