verizon alt newsgroup deletion complaint address (one of these got through to the ceo directly.)

Old June 16th, 2008, 10:12 PM posted to alt.freedom,alt.freedom.academic,alt.anarchism,alt.fan.starwars,alt.fishing
Doc Martian

Default verizon alt newsgroup deletion complaint address (one of these got through to the ceo directly.)

I'd say the first 4 are the most likely addresses that directly reached the
ceo.

also (the non-direct to the ceo feedback address.)

the guy i talked to (a Mr. Cohen) the ceo's representative had NEVER HEARD
OF A NEWSGROUP!

please forward to your favorite newsgroups.

Old July 3rd, 2008, 05:23 PM posted to alt.freedom,alt.freedom.academic,alt.anarchism,alt.fan.starwars,alt.fishing
¡Gölök Z.L.F Buday AKA Ian Flaming™, AKA etc....™

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 21:12:04 GMT, in alt.freedom "Doc Martian" wrote:

¡
¡I'd say the first 4 are the most likely addresses that directly reached the
¡ceo.
¡
¡also (the non-direct to the ceo feedback address.)

¡
¡the guy i talked to (a Mr. Cohen) the ceo's representative had NEVER HEARD
¡OF A NEWSGROUP!
¡
¡please forward to your favorite newsgroups.
¡
¡
¡
¡
¡

Maybe a NSA order: www.eff.org

Best

Got Payraise? http://www.elections.bc.ca/rcl/recall.new.htm

Gölök Z. L. F. Buday
Three Time Mayoral Candidate (96, 02, 05) and Editor-Aat-Large/Owner of "The My Ego Times." and "The Official Black Jester Web Site" and Who.
Likely 2008 Mayoral Candidate http://www.squidoo.com/vancouver2008/ .
http://www.tmetonline.net/ (www.being-ones-self.org) (www.myegotimes.com /net /org) (www.philotician.net) (www.thevoltairian.com) (www.gzlfb.com)
http://www.blackjeszter.com/ (www.openlyambiguous.com) (www.tobj.ws) (www.blackjester.net) (www.feketeudvaribolond.com) (www.snuze.net)
Libertarian Party of Canada; British Columbia; East Vancouver
http://www.velpc.org/ - http://www.lpedia.chronicerudite.com - http://www.squidoo.com/VEL/ - http://www.vclpc.org/ - http://profile.to/gzlfb/
http://www.freedom.being-ones-self.org/
Squidoo: http://www.squidoo.itemshop.com/ - http://www.squidoo.com/golok/ - http://www.squidoo.com/vancouverfootballer/
More.... http://www.opera.itemshop.org/ ; http://www.majorwhorefarer.com/ ; http://www.squidoo.com/majorwhorefarer/
http://www.bcindividualist.org/ -- http://www.republican-liberty.org/ - http://www.squidoo.com/humpmebraggard/
news:van.general -- news:bc.politics -- news:alt.freedom -- news:alt.mindcontrol -- news:can.politics -- news:alt.politics.libertarian
Swagtervism/Art/Gags (All Government Grant Free): http://www.cp.itemshop.org/ - http://www.7thdaystrippist.org/ - http://www.hypospade.com/
"Border security is homeland security."-- Patrick J Buchanan (2006), "State Of Emergency" Pg. 14, Ch. 2
"Delusion has been defined by some as a strongly held belief not held in popular thought, so essentially we have pollsters and pop-culture marketeers deciding
what is delusional and what is clear thinking, not [even] psychiatrists." -- Black Jester, aka Gölök Z. L. F. Buday.
http://en.wiquo.myegopedia.com/
More Quotations: http://en.wiquo.myegopedia.com/ -- Portal/Dictionary: http://w3.TerranTula.com/ ; NOW Mag: http://www.7thday.bjsgirls.com/

Cherry Picker Block: http://www.dl.being-ones-self.org/script/cgi/emp.zip -- Readme: http://www.dl.being-ones-self.org/script/cgi/emp.txt
Store(s): http://w3.itemshop.org/ ; Mobile: http://www.cel.itemshop.org/ ; Philosophy Books: http://www.dr.being-ones-self.org/

Other: Did The Clocks Stop At 1984: http://www.911.pornstitution.com/ ; Downloads http://www.dl.being-ones-self.org/ ;
Ego Drive: http://www.egodrive.chronicerudite.com/ ; Hep-Cats: http://www.hepcats.chronicerudite.com/ ; Grudge Report: http://en.ratgrudge.com/

The Metal Plate Stuck In My Head: http://www.firstpatriotact.dubya3c.com

General Articles: Welfare Switcheroo Response....http://www.aletta.org/indi.shtml#Golok%20Buday
Repost: Repost-from-emailfwd: FWD-USENET: Welfare State Woes.... . ...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...myegotimes,com
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...myegotimes,com
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...myegotimes,com
2010 Olympic Bid Lobby (Vancouver): http://w3.chronicerudite.com/n-t/res...010_bid_lobby/
Legislated Poverty: http://w3.thevoltairian.com/h-m/legislatedpoverty/

Download Free Agent: http://www.dl.myegotimes.com/freeage...1/fa32-121.exe
Free Agent Product PageFree Agent Product Page: http://www.forteinc.com/agent/freagent.htm
Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/

Now the non-media members Bcc: copy/paste or non-formal list I am happy to remove you, frankly the press should know more than
hollywood and public figure private lives so they'd need a much better reason; the rest is a witness list. Well politicians should know
what people are talking about, oh anyone who wants on the formal update list can add themself via the website form or by e-mail request.

Related Links: Libertarian Party Statement of Principles (Not Anarcian, Libertarian)
We, the members of the Libertarian Party, support the following principles:
http://www.libertarian.ca/english/li...arty-join.html