Sal****er Fishing

Old March 5th, 2008, 11:27 AM posted to alt.fishing
redflash

Default Sal****er Fishing

Hello:

I live in Texas and sal****er fish for redfish and trout with my
husband. We live on the coast and operate a live bait stand and a
shrimp boat. However, we use artificial lures when pleasure fishing.
We have also participated in the Texas Sal****er Series Trout and
Redfish Tournaments. Anyone else live in Texas, visited or like to
use lures?

Thanks
Rebecca
Old August 1st, 2008, 05:05 PM posted to alt.fishing
Charlie S.

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 03:27:12 -0800 (PST), redflash
wrote:

Hello:

I live in Texas and sal****er fish for redfish and trout with my
husband. We live on the coast and operate a live bait stand and a
shrimp boat. However, we use artificial lures when pleasure fishing.
We have also participated in the Texas Sal****er Series Trout and
Redfish Tournaments. Anyone else live in Texas, visited or like to
use lures?

Thanks
Rebecca

Sorry for the delay (just started reading this group).

I'm just NW of Houston, and just got back from a few (VERY few) days
of fishing down at San Luis Pass (west end of Galveston Island). I use
fly and spin, but prefer the fly (although I have yet to catch a trout
or red on it).