The Pond and Fishkeeping Forums

Old June 15th, 2008, 01:59 PM posted to alt.aquaria.tropical.fish.hobbist,alt.binaries.fishing.videos,alt.fishing,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.ponds
The Pond and Fishkeeping Forums

Default The Pond and Fishkeeping Forums

The firiendliest garden pond and fishkeeping forum on the net bar none.

http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/
Old June 15th, 2008, 02:18 PM posted to alt.aquaria.tropical.fish.hobbist,alt.binaries.fishing.videos,alt.fishing,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.ponds
David H. Lipman

From: "The Pond and Fishkeeping Forums"

| The firiendliest garden pond and fishkeeping forum on the net bar none.

alt.fishing is about catching fish, not keeping them live.

Please post On Topic and don't spam forums!

Old June 16th, 2008, 03:06 PM posted to alt.aquaria.tropical.fish.hobbist,alt.fishing,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.ponds
KurtG

From: "The Pond and Fishkeeping Forums"

--
Davehttp://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
Multi-AV -http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

says who? Its **** like this that spawns other abusive posts like this
post is, so why not just shut your freaking mouth and let the post
slide on by. Its crap lioke that which started allthese gorups into
the mess they are in now......Folks always having the proppensity to
run their mouth and spout off............see just like I did. Take a
****ing hint dude, keep it zipped yourself unless you can contribute
to on topic crap yourself and the mess will dissapear and foks will
not get all fussy like me! So come on, I can feel it coming, your
dying to tell me to go go **** myself! So see, Info taken, and no need
to make anay further posts.
Old June 16th, 2008, 10:22 PM posted to alt.aquaria.tropical.fish.hobbist,alt.fishing,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.ponds
David H. Lipman

From: "KurtG"

| says who? Its **** like this that spawns other abusive posts like this
| post is, so why not just shut your freaking mouth and let the post
| slide on by. Its crap lioke that which started allthese gorups into
| the mess they are in now......Folks always having the proppensity to
| run their mouth and spout off............see just like I did. Take a
| ****ing hint dude, keep it zipped yourself unless you can contribute
| to on topic crap yourself and the mess will dissapear and foks will
| not get all fussy like me! So come on, I can feel it coming, your
| dying to tell me to go go **** myself! So see, Info taken, and no need
| to make anay further posts.

It is idiot Google Groupers like you that are clueless about Usenet. You have NO idea what
Usenet is, what is considered "On Topic", "Off Topic" or spam and you haven't the capability
to use a proper news client.

The fact is posting about web based forums is spam. Usenet *IS* about discussions. Posting
a URL to go somewhere else is spamming said web site. Spam is abuse!

alt.fishing is NOT about keeping fish live. It is about catching fish -- fresh and salt.

So are Ad-Base Group employees [ http://www.adbasegroup.com/ ] allowed to use their company
owned computers for non-company work and use such foul language like you have ?

Old June 17th, 2008, 02:31 PM posted to alt.aquaria.tropical.fish.hobbist,alt.fishing,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.ponds
George Patterson

Default The Pond and Fishkeeping Forums Hey Dave Lipman, here pay somelip service to this dick of Ron Schomperts, he'll love you for it!

And then please feel free to go **** yourself! Lipman what a
****ing name. So tell us Dave, do you spit, swallow or are you a
showoff and gargle before swallowing?

On Jun 16, 4:22*pm, "David H. Lipman" swallowed
a load of jizm from a freshly sucked dick and said: Anymore guys need
a blow job?
From: "KurtG"

Old June 22nd, 2008, 10:23 PM posted to alt.aquaria.tropical.fish.hobbist,alt.fishing,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.ponds
[email protected]

Default Troll goal

A pertinent comment from Wikipedia about trolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Trolls...make argumentative posts in an attempt to discredit another
person,
concentrating almost exclusively on facts irrelevant to the point of
the conversation, with the intent of provoking a reaction from
others.

The key element under attack by a troll is the forum or group's
recognized and agreed upon power structure.

From: "KurtG"

Multi-AV -http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp- Hide quoted text -

Old August 8th, 2008, 02:30 AM posted to alt.fishing
Kartnin Flow

From: "The Pond and Fishkeeping Forums"

| The firiendliest garden pond and fishkeeping forum on the net bar
none.

alt.fishing is about catching fish, not keeping them live.

Please post On Topic and don't spam forums!

--
Davehttp://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
Multi-AV -http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

says who? Its **** like this that spawns other abusive posts like this
post is, so why not just shut your freaking mouth and let the post
slide on by. Its crap lioke that which started allthese gorups into
the mess they are in now......Folks always having the proppensity to
run their mouth and spout off............see just like I did. Take a
****ing hint dude, keep it zipped yourself unless you can contribute
to on topic crap yourself and the mess will dissapear and foks will
not get all fussy like me! So come on, I can feel it coming, your
dying to tell me to go go **** myself! So see, Info taken, and no need
to make anay further posts.

Sounds a bit fierce. Is this an old argument flaring up?