fwd: search tools for extra cash -- looks like junk but actually really good!

Old August 15th, 2008, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea,uk.rec.gps,uk.rec.models.engineering,uk.rec.rights-of-way
Donalde Visit

Default fwd: search tools for extra cash -- looks like junk but actually really good!

Hi All,

I have started using a great web search service that allows me to earn money
from searching in my normal way. It`s quick and free to set up, keeps you up
to date on your earnings and pays out monthly. You earn around £0.03 ($0.06)
for every search you do which can add up quite quickly.

I thought you might be interested in taking a look - and why not forward
this to everyone in your list and let them know about this too!!
www.paid2search.co.cc

We have partnered with YAHOO to reward new users and ongoing loyalty by
paying out a large portion of this advertising revenue when the search is
made through one of our boxes. By combining all this search traffic we are
able to negotiate a stronger deal and we are passing 50% of this revenue
back to you.

It`s completely free and you can start earning right away. What`s more you
can recommend a friend and earn 10% of their revenue too.

Join now / Learn more

www.paid2search.co.cc