Ever wonder why the gnomes who like fishing and shooting animals for fun do it?

Old December 8th, 2010, 06:26 AM posted to alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
YogurtLite

Default Ever wonder why the gnomes who like fishing and shooting animals for fun do it?

Giles wrote in news:cbf997c5-a20e-448a-b3f7-
:

On Dec 3, 5:14*am, Anglers have small rods wrote:
http://doanglershavesmallrods.com/
After coming across research that shows the variety of ways in which
men attempt to prove how "manly" they are when their masculinity is
threatened – including developing hostile attitudes towards others –
we wondered whether men who spend their time on a wet riverbank
holding an extendable phallic object and being cruel to fish may be
engaging in another form of overcompensation.

And well you might! Land sakes, there are any number of things to
wonder about in this world, but there are also any number of people
available (whether full time or in a more disultory fashion) who can
devote some small to very large portion of any given day or week to
wondering about them. It would be more than a little bit surprising
if no one took advantage of such opportunities.

Our top brains have
taken a wealth of research findings and coupled them with the average
size of men's genitalia in the UK to create a special formula which
calculates how those who inflict pain and suffering on innocent
animals likely measure up against those who don't.

Hm.....

Does "top brains" refer to some sort of supracranial anatomy, or to
individuals blessed with such superior supracranial anatomy? Not that
it makes a great deal of difference to those of us not so fortunate
(we probably wouldn't comprehend the distinction anyway), but it
occurs to one that there may (someday, somewhere) be someone to whom
such fine distinctions may prove to be not only worthy of note, but
even critical with regard to application to some important question or
other.

Moreover, the "size of men's genitalia in the UK", regardless of the
speciality of the formulae dedicated to their calculation, would
appear to be liable to the same sort of prejudicial (however
unintended) biases that brought Cyril Burt (eventually) to a well
deserved obscurity, tempered by an equal measure of contempt and/or
disdain from those who, whether intentionally or otherwise, have
become familiar with his work.

As for the "pain and suffering" part, inflicting one or the other (or
both) on others (as opposed to only oneself.....which any right
thinking person can scarcely object to and maintain any semblence of
objectivity and reasonableness), well, who doesn't sometimes do that,
ainna? I mean, apart from the obvious ecological truism that the
big'ns eat the little'ns (and all that implies), there is also simple
carelessness.....not to mention mean people, whatever their leisure
time activities, or justifications therefor.....right?

On the other hand (and isn't there just ALWAYS one of those lurking
about?) those who don't.....well, who ever really notices them at
all? Me? NFL. You? Yeah, right.

Take the test now to see how you measure up and to find out if our
hypothesis about the link between rod use and rod size applies to you.

O.k., eighteen inches of dangling death versus.....um.....what,
exactly?

And if you don't quite make the grade, please see our help section to
find out what you can do to "tackle" your problem.

Well, I'm afraid you're going to have to give us some idea of what the
grading scale looks like. After all, any dick can waltz in here and
make all sorts of unsubstantiated claims about one thing or another,
but none of them are going to carry much weight without a wealth of
data (no questions asked about provenance.....don't ask, don't tell,
eh?) supported by widely accepted general laboratory and statistical
practices. Or, to put it in the vernacular, you show us yours.....and
we will doubtless get a bit of a chuckle out of it.

Whether you're here with a small rod seeking help or you're hung like
a horse and looking for some free stuff to share with friends, you've
come to the right place.

May or may not be true. You wouldn't know. You ain't been here
"long" enough. Ask around......you won't be a bit surprised.

Stop fishing and instead spend more time with your partner, who will
like you more if you smell less like a toilet.

Leaving ALL of those who smell more like a toilet for......well,
someone we don't "know" yet.....but have now been introduced to.
Clever.

Seek natural ways to improve things in the bedroom. Broccoli, carrots,
tomatoes and sweet potatoes are much tastier

Maybe. Depends on where they've resided lately, I suppose.
No.....please do NOT tell us!

than the little blue pill
and are healthier for you too!

We don't do the blue pills around here. Blues being relatively scarce
among aquatic invertebrates, we tend to stick to "earth tones."

Go out and buy a penis enlarger.

Easy for you to say, but some of us are on limited budgets. How much
do you charge?

If you have a whopper in your pants,

Well, it DOES take two hands.

you'll be more likely to be happy about yourself and stop torturing
innocent creatures.

Non sequitur. What happens in my pants and what happens in the
crosshairs (as it were) may be coincident, but this by no means
implies that they are connected.....well, not necessarily, anyway. I
mean, yeah, either way, we are talking about serious harm being
commited to someone or something or other.....but some people (or
other objects) actually like pain. Is that our fault?

Get hooked on helping others. Women are attracted to men with big ...
HEARTS.

Ooh bably! Me love you long time! Show me you heart on!

Stop playing with your tackle so much and get out there to work on
your people skills.

We live to learn, mahatma. Show us the way.

giles
who learned a long time ago that when dealing with something or other
stuffed in a bun, one is well advised not to enquire to closely as to
the nature or origin of what it is.....or how it got there.

GILES, PLEASE QUIT FEEDING THE TROLLS!!!!

Old December 8th, 2010, 10:31 PM posted to alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Giles

On Dec 7, 11:26*pm, YogurtLite wrote:

GILES, *PLEASE QUIT FEEDING THE TROLLS!!!!

um.....because.....?

g.

Old December 9th, 2010, 12:40 AM posted to alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Giles

On Dec 7, 11:26*pm, YogurtLite wrote:

GILES, *PLEASE QUIT FEEDING THE TROLLS!!!!- Hide quoted text -

Why?

g.
Old December 12th, 2010, 04:40 PM posted to alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Mark Bowen[_2_]

On Dec 8, 12:26*am, YogurtLite wrote:
[...]

Yogurtbreath,
Please stop feeding Giles! He has a voracious appetite and will eat
you alive!

Giles is a venerable and aged member of ROFF and certainly knows
exactly what he is doing in all things in life.

Respectfully yours,

Opie