major malfunction.......

Old November 18th, 2009, 02:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
family-outdoors

Default comrad hussein's home town.........gunshot to the head.....

On Nov 17, 8:19*pm, "~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:
1. *To what extent are you serious about all of this?

on a scale of 1 to 10 ... * 7 or 8....

2. *Are you really as angry as you seem?

yes....i think comrad hussein is a genuine threat to the future of the
USA...

3. *How much time per day do you spend researching the stories and
such that you reference and/or link to?

5 *- 10 *min * information is all around....

I believe you at least have a
passing interest in fishing as I have seen you post a few things on
the matter. *

oh yea...i live right next to epic fishing spots here in coloradu &
wy...
i fish when i can......

That brings me to a follow-up question.

4. *When you fish do you talk politics and do you ever fish with
anyone who differs significantly from you in their political leanings?

yea and yes....my buddies and i talk pilotics all the time...we talk
about girls too...

5. *As I was not a follower of this group at the time I am not certain
how you reacted to Bush Jr. *I regretfully admit that I voted twice
for him. *I came to the conclusion he was awful. *I am not certain I
am capable of getting as worked up as you do, but wonder whether a
rational person could deem him more capable than Obama. *Do you?

yes, i think so.....his history and real intentions are not as
cloded as comrag hussein's...imho...

cheers

If you don't feel like answering any of this, that's fine...just
curious.
Paul

Fair enough. Thanks. Lived in Craig for a bit...West of Steamboat.
I don't reckon your guy's too popular out there. The Birchers are
left-wingers in Moffat County.
Old November 18th, 2009, 12:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

craig is a nice area.....lots of fishing spots out there...
the family & i spend a fiar amout of time out in routt county,
steamboat area....walden, etc......"gods country", or...as i like to
say..."room w/a view"......cheers....

Old November 19th, 2009, 03:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

Default jeepers peepers....ya think..?? .........

what a dumb ****...i am glad i'm not in the military any more....
wouldn't want to be a "back drop" for this train wreck.....

---------snip---------------------

Obama arrived on the base 3:19 p.m. local time (1 a.m. Eastern
Standard Time), and
received a rousing welcome from 1,500 troops in camouflage uniforms,
many holding
cameras or pointing cell phones to snap pictures.

"You guys make a pretty good photo op," the president said.

Old November 19th, 2009, 04:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

o ' bummer

-------snip------------------
Oversight committee members to seek answers on Recovery.gov errors
Site had shown stimulus money spent in nonexistent congressional
districts
Errors came from recipients who didn't know their districts, feds say
Group: More than $6.4 billion was shown as having been spent in 440
false districts

Old November 19th, 2009, 06:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

"what a dumb ****...i am"

Can I quote you on that?
Frank Reid

Old November 19th, 2009, 06:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

well stated frank...

"what a dumb ****...i am"

Frank Reid

Old November 22nd, 2009, 05:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

Default ...the $300m "fix:...........nice move......

On the eve of Saturday's showdown in the Senate over health-care
reform, Democratic
leaders still hadn't secured the support of Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-
La.), one of the 60 votes
needed to keep the legislation alive. The wavering lawmaker was
offered a sweetener: at
least $100 million in extra federal money for her home state.

And so it came to pass that Landrieu walked onto the Senate floor
midafternoon Saturday
to announce her aye vote -- and to trumpet the financial "fix" she had
arranged for Louisiana.
"I am not going to be defensive," she declared. "And it's not a $100
million fix. It's a $300
million fix."

Old November 24th, 2009, 07:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

Default Corrupt Whack Jobs seek to overthrow American Democracy

More on the "Family" aka "the Fellowship" aka "the C Street House" aka
the spiritual core of America hater, whack job "moral values."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-..._b_256825.html
Old December 2nd, 2009, 01:02 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

Default typical dip **** war monger......

"Our friends have fought and bled and died alongside us in
Afghanistan,"
"Now, we must come together to end this war successfully. For what's
at
stake is not simply a test of NATO's credibility -- what's at stake is
the
security of our allies, and the common security of the world."

Old December 2nd, 2009, 04:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

BOSTON – President Barack Obama's aunt buried her face in her hands
and sobbed as she
described her anguish over no longer having contact with him and his
family after the revelation
she had been living illegally for years in the United States in public
housing.

Zeituni Onyango (zay-TUH'-nee awn-YAHN'-goh) told The Associated Press
in an exclusive
interview that she is troubled that her immigration woes have made her
a political liability to
her nephew.

Onyango, the half sister of Obama's late father, said she has exiled
herself from the family
after attending Obama's inauguration because she didn't want to become
fodder for his foes.
Obama and his family have not reached out to her either, she said.

"Before, we were family. But right now, there is a lot of politics,
and me, I am not interested in
any politics at all," said Onyango, whose appeal for asylum from her
native Kenya is before
an immigration judge in Boston.