major malfunction.......

Old February 10th, 2009, 09:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

Default major malfunction.......

hussein obama ****s up again.......

Stocks slumped today, with the Dow ending at a 3-month low,
as the government's bank rescue plan failed to reassure investors
burned by the 14-month old recession. The Dow Jones industrial
average lost 382 points, or 4.6 percent, according to early tallies.
The bailout plan "was a huge disappointment," one economist said.

Old February 10th, 2009, 10:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
hussein obama ****s up again.......

When the markets are up 20%, in a couple of years, you will, I trust, credit
Obama for that, right??
Tom

Old February 10th, 2009, 10:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
hussein obama ****s up again.......

Stocks slumped today, with the Dow ending at a 3-month low,
as the government's bank rescue plan failed to reassure investors
burned by the 14-month old recession. The Dow Jones industrial
average lost 382 points, or 4.6 percent, according to early tallies.
The bailout plan "was a huge disappointment," one economist said.

Since anyone with any sense knows that the ****ing Bush gave the global
economy is going to get much much worse before it gets any better, you're
going to have a lot of fun pretending that every new fissure is the new
guy's fault. And given that the Republicans in Congress are happy to keep
from doing anything useful, you'll no doubt be wallowing in self-deception
for quite a while. Enjoy yourself, fool.

- JR

Old February 11th, 2009, 01:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

hussein is a **** up, so is anyone who voted for him...you will see...

Old February 11th, 2009, 01:39 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

Rich Bonilla adjusted his tinfoil hat, washed his medicine down with a cold
beer and wrote in message
hussein is a **** up, so is anyone who voted for him...you will see...

Last I heard, you said Obama would be assassinated before his inauguration.
You predicted he would not get elected, not standing a chance against his
opponents
and he won, beat John McCain and Sarah Whatshername like a drum. Go ahead,
Beanie, and dream about Jeb Bush in the White House! That last name should
really sell the folks in 2012.......heck, GWB can't land a book deal, and it
doesn't look like he's getting too many speaking gigs, either. Amazing that
the general public knows a true ****up when they see one, huh??
Tom
.....enjoying every rant of yours, Rich. It's the comic highlight of my day,
every day. Predictable as hell, clueless as all get out, that's our man
beancounter!!!

Old February 11th, 2009, 03:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

he is only two weeks into his admin ... lets see where
he is in 6 mos....so far it isn't lookin' good....they caught another
guy sneekin' up on him today in dc...someone is bound to "get
through"...

cheers

Old February 11th, 2009, 03:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

http://tinyurl.com/cc7pvt
Old February 11th, 2009, 04:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:56:15 -0800 (PST), "~^ beancounter ~^"
wrote:

hussein obama ****s up again.......

Stocks slumped today, with the Dow ending at a 3-month low,

Um, and who was POTUS 3 months ago...? OTOH, it is still substantially higher
than it was during either Reagan or Clinton. And if you think who is POTUS
(beyond any potential "honeymoon") matters all that much, you don't have the
slightest friggin' clue as to what you are jabbering about...so OK, you have no
clue as to what you are jabbering about, but IAC, the POTUS (and Congress) has,
at best, minimal influence on global economic cycles. Now, if the pull some
nonsense such as the current "stimulus package," they can prolong the downturn,
but I'd bet my hat, ass, and overcoat that you don't have the slightest idea as
to why that might be. But don't feel bad - I can promise you that Limpdick and
the great majority of those in Congress and "government" of any party don't,
either...

as the government's bank rescue plan failed to reassure investors
burned by the 14-month old recession. The Dow Jones industrial
average lost 382 points, or 4.6 percent, according to early tallies.
The bailout plan "was a huge disappointment," one economist said.

Well, of course it is.

But hey, at least you're "shovel-ready,"
Old February 11th, 2009, 03:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

And the gleeful cheering on of assassins from the sidelines is an
interesting stance for a vet to have toward the duly elected
commander-in-chief of U.S. armed forces.

What a sick little cowards some bigoted old men become....

- JR

Old February 11th, 2009, 03:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

he's just another illegal alien to me....