Picture this....

Old January 9th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

Default Picture this....

A rather large warehouse building--200' x 150'. I the middle of this
building sit to off-set offices with stairways leading to storage areas on
top. On one side is the mechanic's shop, on the other is our electrical
shop. I am perched on top of my newest bosses office, while he is workin'
beneath me. I lay in wait, scouting the enemy, who are 8 strong and we are
but 5 strong. I relay info back to my co-workers, who are bracing for the
snowball fight that is bound to happen. We have 5 gal. buckets full of
ammo.

I yell down, in a whispered tone: "It's on!!!!!!"

Expecting to get the drop on us, one of the mechanics climbs up to my
position, and is in the process of being handed a rather large box full of
ammo when, ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He doesn't have a chance to get the box, before we open fire on him. All
the poor SOB could do was cower and do his best not to be knocked off the
edge to the concrete floor below. We couldn't have planned a better ambush,
if we had requested their assistance and amnesia in advance. Wave after
wave of close in fighting took its toll, by the end of the day, yet many
found time to continue the good fight out in the parking lot, on the way to
their cars.

Snowballs flew for over an hour! That was one of the funniest times I have
ever had on any job. Hell, even my boss' boss got a snowball to the temple
(he peered out from his safe place at the wrong moment) and laughed it off.

Op --No state workers, or civilians were killed during the battle, but all
were red-faced and out of breath from laughing so long and hard. And only a
small amount of yellow snow was use in the manufacture of the electricians
ammo--

Old January 9th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Charlie Choc

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 22:25:46 GMT, "Guyz-N-Flyz"
wrote:

And only a
small amount of yellow snow was use in the manufacture of the electricians
ammo--

Don't forget to post the recipe for 40.
--
Charlie...
Old January 9th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Charlie Choc wrote:
"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote:

... yellow snow ...

Don't forget to post the recipe for 40.

**** you, Choc.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old January 9th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Charlie Choc

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 22:39:55 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Charlie Choc wrote:
"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote:

... yellow snow ...

Don't forget to post the recipe for 40.

**** you, Choc.

Eat yellow snow, 40. g
--
Charlie...
Old January 9th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Charlie Choc wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:

**** you, Choc.

Eat yellow snow, 40. g

And she said, with a tear in her eye
"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow"
"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow"

Nice try, Choc, but I've studied my Zappa. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old January 10th, 2004, 12:10 AM
Lennie Richardson

"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in message
.net...
gigglegiggle

snip

....proving that it's never too late to have a happy childhood.

We didn't get enough snow to make a decent fight.

Old January 10th, 2004, 12:16 AM
Charlie Choc

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 22:53:54 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

but I've studied my Zappa. ;-)

Call any vegetable
Call it by name
You’ve gotta call one today
When you get off the train
Call any vegetable
And the chances are good
The vegetable will respond to you
--
Charlie...
Old January 10th, 2004, 01:14 AM
walt winter

Guyz-N-Flyz wrote:
[...]

cool. good snow today 'fer snowballs....

on another note, is this what us hard' workin nc taxpayers are
payin fer ;-)

woolybuggah wally

Old January 10th, 2004, 01:32 AM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"walt winter" wrote in message
Guyz-N-Flyz wrote:
[...]

Yes!

Op --**** you, Ken :~^)--

Old January 10th, 2004, 01:38 AM
SnakeFiddler

"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in message
.net...
[...]

That's the good stuff in life....

Snake- god, i miss workin' for the state ;}