A Fortenberry air

Old October 21st, 2008, 10:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default A Fortenberry air

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...nderry_Air.mid

Oh Kenny boy, your ****e is just appalling,
especially then, when we all know you lied,
you nasty ****, it´s too late now for bawling,
you should have ceased, your nasty trade not plied.

And all the cack, you spread upon your fellows,
your evil spleen, your filthy stupid show,
has left you bare, you are now gaunt not mellow,
you´ve reaped the spoils, of wroth you tried to sow.

It serves you right, you got just what was coming,
and now folks laugh, and none will wish you well,
you misbehaved, you earned your faulty plumbing,
and more than this, you earned your place in Hell.

You are not liked,in fact you are detested,
by decent folk, who hope that you will fry,
in your own filth, for all those you molested,
and wish that you, would just eat **** and die.

And when you go, you nasty mother****er,
a lot will cheer, glad that you´re on your way,
not to return, benighted, without succour,
for that sweet time, so fervently they pray.
Old October 21st, 2008, 11:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

wrote:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...nderry_Air.mid

Oh Kenny boy, your ****e is just appalling,

Dear God, please, not more Vogon poetry.

Old October 21st, 2008, 11:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

Default OT: A Fortenberry air

Just sorting
Old October 22nd, 2008, 12:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Oct 21, 2:08*pm, wrote:

You are one sick mother ****er. So people get sick and die because
they insult you? Then what did your wife do to sicken and die Mike?
When will you ever grow up and act like a man you chicken**** mother
****er. So afraid of dying that you don't have time to live.

You are one **** ant cry baby. Stay in Germany if they will have you.
If you were in the US or even Ireland, you would get knocked on your
ass daily.

Old October 22nd, 2008, 12:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Oct 22, 1:09*am, DaveS wrote:
On Oct 21, 2:08*pm, wrote:

You are one sick mother ****er. So people get sick and die because
they insult you? Then what did your wife do to sicken and die Mike?
When will you ever grow up and act like a man you chicken**** mother
****er. So afraid of dying that you don't have time to live.

You are one **** ant cry baby. Stay in Germany if they will have you.
If you were in the US or even Ireland, you would get knocked on your
ass daily.

Dave

Go away and sort something you silly ****. Maybe your scrambled
brains?

If you were anywhere near me I would have long since shoved your
****ing stupid head up your arse.

You dumb *******s can hand a load of **** out, but you can´t take any.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 12:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Oct 22, 12:34*am, rw wrote:
wrote:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...nderry_Air.mid

Oh Kenny boy, your ****e is just appalling,

Dear God, please, not more Vogon poetry.

Heh heh, unfortunately God wont listen, otherwise we wouldn´t have
this trouble in the first place.

Oh, and the answer is "42".
Old October 22nd, 2008, 12:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Oct 22, 1:20*am, wrote:
On Oct 22, 12:34*am, rw wrote:

wrote:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...nderry_Air.mid

Oh Kenny boy, your ****e is just appalling,

Dear God, please, not more Vogon poetry.

Heh heh, unfortunately God wont listen, otherwise we wouldn´t have
this trouble in the first place.

Oh, and the answer is "42".

And of course, "Thanks for all the fish"

Wonder how that crazy ****er Snedeker will sort that ?
Old October 22nd, 2008, 01:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Oct 21, 4:30*pm, wrote:
On Oct 22, 1:20*am, wrote:

Wonder how that crazy ****er Snedeker will sort that ?- Hide quoted text -

Old October 23rd, 2008, 08:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

Default OT: Netwar nonsence

On Oct 22, 11:11*am, DaveS wrote:
Sorting