Lonley (Horny) Wisconsin Gal. Help ?

Old November 19th, 2007, 01:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

Default Lonley (Horny) Wisconsin Gal. Help ?

Hi there, my name is Briana and I am from Wisconsin. I am looking for
fun, I never know what to put here, LOL respond if interested!

href=http://fp.sexplaycam.com/briannahh/?
r=cmz115549&uid=9771661If
you wanna see my pics click here ! Go Packers!/a

Old November 19th, 2007, 06:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Haubenreich

Briana wrote

Hi there, my name is Briana and I am from Wisconsin. I am looking for
fun, I never know what to put here, LOL respond if interested!

-----------
"Charles Summers" wrote:
Hey Steve!

-------------
We get this question a lot, but usually not from Wisconsin. In case Steve is
on an elk hunt this week, let me try to help.

As I understand it, Briana, probably a novice angler, needs a little
guidance to increase her enjoyment of the sport. Most likely she is
requesting some help rigging her fishing lures in order to maximize
vibration, flash, and, ergo, her fun.

Let's start with spinnerbaits. Put the smaller blade in front of the larger
blade. That way, both of them spin freely on the retrieve. If she puts the
larger blade in front, the turbulence it creates inhibits the action of the
smaller blade in back.

For soft plastics, put the sharp end of the hook in the tip of the bait, out
about 1/4-inch down one side, and reinsert it an inch or so down the bait so
that the hook passes through the plastic in such a way that the lure remains
straight and doesn't twist on the retrieve.

Of course, if one puts a swivel on the line up above the hook, then the
twist isn't a problem and can even provoke more strikes.

Most crankbaits are pretty simple. Just tie right on the split ring, but be
careful to rotate the ring so that the wire ends (which can be pretty sharp)
are off to one side. The knot should encircle the doubled wire of the split
ring. This will reduce the incidence of knot failure.

Now, for hard baits like the cigar-shaped Zara Spook, anglers used to rely
on knots that allows some free play. More and more anglers are opting,
instead, to use Norman Speed Clips, which are very secure and allow the bait
to swing side to side without impediment.

I hope this helps. Have fun, Briana. I'm sure you are surrounded by expert
anglers there in Wisconsin who will be happy to assist you.

Joe

Old November 19th, 2007, 10:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Marty

Joe, do you have a psychology degree? You're very perceptive and provided an
excellent analysis!!

"Joe Haubenreich" wrote in
message . ..
Briana wrote

Hi there, my name is Briana and I am from Wisconsin. I am looking for
fun, I never know what to put here, LOL respond if interested!

-----------
"Charles Summers" wrote:
Hey Steve!

-------------

Old November 20th, 2007, 05:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Haubenreich

Default Lonley Wisconsin Gal. Help ?

No, I can't lay claim to that title. However, Bob Rickard used to be called
"Dr. Spinnerbait" by some. His advice to me was usually, "For good mental
health, go catch two bass and call me in the morning."

Joe
--------------
"Marty" wrote in message
Joe, do you have a psychology degree? You're very perceptive and provided
an excellent analysis!!

"Joe Haubenreich" wrote in
message . ..
Briana wrote

Hi there, my name is Briana and I am from Wisconsin. I am looking for
fun, I never know what to put here, LOL respond if interested!

-----------
"Charles Summers" wrote:
Hey Steve!

-------------

Old November 20th, 2007, 10:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John B

His advice to me was usually, "For good mental health, go catch two
bass and call me in the morning."
Joe
--------------

Works for me!

By the way Joe, I have been trying those spinner bait presentation tips
you gave me....Thanks, I think I am starting to realize that there are
other ways to catch bass, other than soft plastics!

John

Old November 21st, 2007, 12:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
D. Norton

How much more succinct can you get !
The RodMaker
Still alive an kicking.

"Joe Haubenreich" wrote in
message . ..
Briana wrote

Hi there, my name is Briana and I am from Wisconsin. I am looking for
fun, I never know what to put here, LOL respond if interested!

-----------
"Charles Summers" wrote:
Hey Steve!

-------------

Old November 22nd, 2007, 03:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now[_2_]

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 18:24:00 -0600, "D. Norton"
wrote:

How much more succinct can you get !
The RodMaker
Still alive an kicking.

Glad to hear that!

"Joe Haubenreich" wrote in
message . ..
Briana wrote

Hi there, my name is Briana and I am from Wisconsin. I am looking for
fun, I never know what to put here, LOL respond if interested!

-----------
"Charles Summers" wrote:
Hey Steve!

Old November 26th, 2007, 02:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

"D. Norton" wrote in message
How much more succinct can you get !
The RodMaker
Still alive an kicking. ---

We never thought you'd go down easily! LOL