Bob Rickard - I am truly sorrow guys

Old February 2nd, 2008, 05:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
GL

Default Bob Rickard - I am truly sorrow guys

I loved Bob and I am truly sadden to hear of his passing. Yeah... I know I
am a little late to the ballgame, but just wanted all of you to know (his
friends) how sorry I am... and to his wife and kids!

I hope everyone else is fine... Moe, Joe, David, Warren, Pat, Charles,
Steve, and list goes on and on...

--
Craig Baugher

Old February 2nd, 2008, 09:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
GL

Well... I have been working a lot until yesterday. Our dealership was
purchased by the dealership next door, and to save money, they let me and
all the other managers go. But life is good. I might even get a chance to
fish again.

I thinking about starting my own business -- Craig's Flawless Auto
Detailing. I have been doing it on the side for about a year now, on
weekends, but now I'm thinking I might give it a try full time. I charge
$250, but I guarantee I will eliminate every scratch, swirl, and blemish
that is not through the paint, and make your vehicle shine like it is under
glass. What I do is not for the average person, but if you own a classic,
muscle car, or just somebody that wants the best for their vehicle... I'm
your man.

Here is what my car looks like:
http://www.yourhealingprayer.com/mothers.html

Here is taking an average car and fixing it:
http://www.yourhealingprayer.com/example1.html the down the hood shot shows
how I can take the scratched, swirled, and leveled the paint. I did this
car for a quick $100.

But what are all you up to? and how is everybody?

--
Craig Baugher

Old February 8th, 2008, 03:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Mike Getz[_2_]

Craig, I tried to send an email off line and it was bounced back? Is this
your real email? I have an off topic question about car detailing.

Old February 9th, 2008, 03:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
GL

Real email:

--
Craig Baugher