Here are a bunch of clear thinkers, that kinow what they're saying

Old October 30th, 2006, 09:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

Default Here are a bunch of clear thinkers, that kinow what they're saying

wrote:
and you and Ken are as apathetic as anyone.

You're kidding, right? :-)

Joe F.

Old October 30th, 2006, 10:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Gene Cottrell

"Wolfgang" wrote in message
oups.com...

Gene Cottrell wrote:
Here are a bunch of liars: http://www.6URL.com/0Z5A

What an interesting world you live in. Here, on our planet, we make a
serious effort (not always successful, it is true.....but we try) to
label those who formulate and disseminate lies as liars and
hypocrites......not those who believe them.

Wolfgang
who confesses that he has a really hard time understanding why those
who invariably demonstrate that they have absolutely no idea of what
they are saying don't simply stop.

Well, I'm just pointing out that all those idiots that had the same
information as GW came to the same conclusion. Then when things turn bad, as
they most certainly have, attack like a bunch of wolves and pretend that
they knew all along that we shouldn't have gone into Iraq and that there are
no WMDs in Iraq. And then a bunch of morons, who pretend to know more than
the Congress and the rest of the nations of the world, jump on the
bandwagon.

Gene

Old October 30th, 2006, 10:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Gene Cottrell wrote:

Well, I'm just pointing out that all those idiots that had the same
information as GW came to the same conclusion. ...

That right there is precisely why you're wrong. Shrub and
his neocon rat-*******s manipulated, hid, obfuscated, and
flat out lied about the information and passed along only
what was twisted to support a regime change in Iraq. The
invasion of Iraq was pre-ordained just as soon as Shrub
took the oath but helped enormously by 9-11. They lied to
us Gene, they lied to the Congressional opposition and they
lied to the Brits. Thank god the Congressional opposition
and the Brits have sense enough to be ****ed off about it.
And I'm guessing come election day the American people will
demonstrate how ****ed off they are too, nitwits like you
notwithstanding.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old October 30th, 2006, 10:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

Gene Cottrell wrote:
"Wolfgang" wrote in message
oups.com...

Gene Cottrell wrote:
Here are a bunch of liars: http://www.6URL.com/0Z5A

What an interesting world you live in. Here, on our planet, we make a
serious effort (not always successful, it is true.....but we try) to
label those who formulate and disseminate lies as liars and
hypocrites......not those who believe them.

Wolfgang
who confesses that he has a really hard time understanding why those
who invariably demonstrate that they have absolutely no idea of what
they are saying don't simply stop.

Well, I'm just pointing out that all those idiots that had the same
information as GW came to the same conclusion.

No, you weren't doing anything of the sort. As a matter of fact,
you're a liar.....you weren't even TRYING to do that. Moreover, the
people you are referring to as idiots (oh, irony, thy name is gene!)
DID NOT have the same information as the idiot in chief......they only
had the lies they were fed by the idiot in chief.

Then when things turn bad, as
they most certainly have,

Actually, things didn't turn bad......they STARTED that way. They
turned out to be just as many of us told you they would.

attack like a bunch of wolves and pretend that
they knew all along that we shouldn't have gone into Iraq

Many people knew all along that "we" shouldn't have gone into Iraq. We
said so.

and that there are no WMDs in Iraq.

Well, that pretense is holding up rather well thus far, wouldn't you
say?

And then a bunch of morons, who pretend to know more than
the Congress and the rest of the nations of the world, jump on the
bandwagon.

Hm.....

You just can't make up what we will generously refer to as your mind
about which idiots and/or morons did or did not know how much or how
little about what and when, can you? As to the Congress, let us
suppose that you are a congr......um......well, what Twain
said.....know what I mean? And the rest of the nations of the world (I
will take the liberty of assuming here that you are referring to the
world I live in)? If you had been here 3 or 4 years ago (and you
should have.....it was an interesting time) you would doubtless know
that unanimity wasn't exactly the hallmark of international diplomacy
long about then.

Dumbass.

Wolfgang
who, to continue a previous train of thought, hastens to add that he
doesn't actually mind that they don't stop.....free entertainment IS
worth at least much as one pays for it.....he just doesn't undertand
why.

Old October 30th, 2006, 10:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Scott Seidman

"Gene Cottrell" wrote in news:IVu1h.55$0j7.10
@newsfe08.lga:

Well, I'm just pointing out that all those idiots that had the same
information as GW came to the same conclusion.

It remains to be seen whether all those idiots had the same information.
The Senate investigation that was promised has never gotten off the ground.
One might think that if everyone would come out of such an investigation
smelling of roses, that the investigation would be well on its way by now.

I just chalk it up to a do-nothing Congress that gave up on any oversight
duties.

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply
Old October 30th, 2006, 10:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Gene Cottrell wrote:

Well, I'm just pointing out that all those idiots that had the same
information as GW came to the same conclusion. ...

That right there is precisely why you're wrong. Shrub and
his neocon rat-*******s manipulated, hid, obfuscated, and
flat out lied about the information and passed along only
what was twisted to support a regime change in Iraq.

You should know enough to recognize revisionist history
when you are spouting it. Everyone (including those
outside the US) thought he had WMD. The Russians,
British, even Clinton thought that he had them.
- Ken

Old October 30th, 2006, 11:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Scott Seidman

" wrote in
oups.com:

You should know enough to recognize revisionist history
when you are spouting it. Everyone (including those
outside the US) thought he had WMD. The Russians,
British, even Clinton thought that he had them.
- Ken

Our own CIA, though, didn't, at least not before the State of the Union.
When they vetted the speech, they made Bush say something along the lines
of "the Brits think that Iraq was trying to buy uranium from...", because
the CIA didn't believe it. There's an investigation that needs to be done.

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply
Old October 30th, 2006, 11:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Scott Seidman wrote:
" wrote in
oups.com:

You should know enough to recognize revisionist history
when you are spouting it. Everyone (including those
outside the US) thought he had WMD. The Russians,
British, even Clinton thought that he had them.
- Ken

Our own CIA, though, didn't, at least not before the State of the Union.
When they vetted the speech, they made Bush say something along the lines
of "the Brits think that Iraq was trying to buy uranium from...", because
the CIA didn't believe it.

The CIA didn't believe that piece of intelligence (and they were
right not to).
- Ken