More San Juan Pictures

Old December 18th, 2003, 05:12 AM
Chas Wade

Default More San Juan Pictures

Check out the new website I built with my pictures from the San Juan
Clave. I was late getting these to Steve, so I thought I'd build my
own site.

http://home.comcast.net/~chasepike/wsb/index.html

Chas
remove fly fish to reply
http://home.comcast.net/~chas.wade/w...ome.html-.html
San Juan Pictures at:
http://home.comcast.net/~chasepike/wsb/index.html

Old December 18th, 2003, 06:20 AM
Bill Mason

"Chas Wade" wrote in message
Check out the new website I built with my pictures from the San Juan
Clave. I was late getting these to Steve, so I thought I'd build my
own site.

http://home.comcast.net/~chasepike/wsb/index.html

Nice shot of you landing what I'd call a submarine, and Willi? Well, I've
been told he can vacuum a river.

Nice shots.

Cheers,
Bill

Old December 18th, 2003, 09:54 AM
Chas Wade

"Bill Mason" wrote:

Nice shot of you landing what I'd call a submarine, and Willi? Well,
I've
been told he can vacuum a river.

Nice shots.

Cheers,
Bill

Thanks Bill, next year come and catch some yourself. Bruiser can show
you how.

Old December 18th, 2003, 11:56 AM
Frank Church

Chas Wade wrote in news:XGaEb.384809
$Dw6.1240270@attbi_s02:

Check out the new website I built with my pictures from the San Juan
Clave. I was late getting these to Steve, so I thought I'd build my
own site.

Great bunch of shots Chas, good job. A few observations:
With the exception of Willi and Steve, you western guys all seem to run
about half my age, and better looking than these east coast old farts. :-)
And you are really alot younger than I had imagined.

Frank Church
....now do I get an invite?

Old December 18th, 2003, 12:54 PM
Tim J.

"Frank Church" wrote in message
.11...
Chas Wade wrote in news:XGaEb.384809
$Dw6.1240270@attbi_s02:

Check out the new website I built with my pictures from the San Juan
Clave. I was late getting these to Steve, so I thought I'd build my
own site.

Great bunch of shots Chas, good job. A few observations:
With the exception of Willi and Steve, you western guys all seem to run
about half my age, and better looking than these east coast old farts. :-)
And you are really alot younger than I had imagined.

Frank Church
...now do I get an invite?

This all sounds like a really bad pick-up line.

Nice photos, Chas, thanks.
--
TL,
Tim

Old December 18th, 2003, 01:07 PM
Frank Church

"Tim J." wrote in
:

This all sounds like a really bad pick-up line.

Nice photos, Chas, thanks.

You know me Tim, I have no shame.

Frank the foney
...no, really, I thought Chas was an old guy.

Old December 18th, 2003, 02:07 PM
SnakeFiddler

nice to put faces to names

Snakefiddler-

"Frank Church" wrote in message
9.11...
"Tim J." wrote in
:

Old December 18th, 2003, 03:35 PM
Frank Church

Kevin Vang wrote in
:
We owe it all to clean air and water, virtuous living, and thinking
only pure thoughts.

Well, I'll give you one out of three of those..guess which one.

Frank Church
...to paraphrase: I love the smell of horse**** in the morning! (amish
country you know)
Old December 19th, 2003, 05:15 AM
Chas Wade

Kevin Vang wrote:

We owe it all to clean air and water, virtuous living, and thinking
only pure thoughts.

I'd say you're half right, but then I haven't lived in North Dakota.