A little fishing today...

Old September 13th, 2008, 04:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

Default A little fishing today...

Gil and I decided that we really needed to go fishing today. It was a
bright, bluebird sky and a clearwater lake. We were using spinning tackle,
10 pound PowerPro and wacky rigged 5" OutdoorFrontiers Tournament Stix. We
did fairly well, fishing from noon until I had to leave at 4:00 p.m. to meet
with friends for cocktails and dinner. Some of the fish are pictured on
ABPF...
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old September 13th, 2008, 10:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Marty" wrote in message
Sounds like a good day. How about a recap for those of us who have lost
access to ABPF.

I can do a little better than that. How about links to some of the
pictures?

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/photos/0912Smallie1.jpg

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/photos/0912Smalle2.jpg

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/photos/0912Smallie3.jpg

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/photos/0912Smallie4.jpg

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/photos/0912Smallie5.jpg

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/photos/0912Smallie6.jpg

Old September 13th, 2008, 11:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Where were those fish LAST week?
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old September 13th, 2008, 11:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Ronnie" wrote in message
Where were those fish LAST week?
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Right under the boat docks!

Dang, I'm REALLY loving those 5" Tournament Stix, especially wacky rigged.
But of course we both know you can't catch fish on PowerPro in clear water,
right? ;-)

Old September 14th, 2008, 04:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
news
Where'd you find clear water???

See, that's just the problem, you've only ever fished Boom Lake, which is
part of the Wisconsin River system. You really need to spend a couple days
fishing other lakes in the area and you'd find that we have many different
water clarity lakes.

Old September 14th, 2008, 05:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 17:40:19 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com"
wrote:

"Ronnie" wrote in message
Where were those fish LAST week?
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Right under the boat docks!

Dang, I'm REALLY loving those 5" Tournament Stix, especially wacky rigged.
But of course we both know you can't catch fish on PowerPro in clear water,
right? ;-)

I always had that problem up there too! ;}
Old September 14th, 2008, 05:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

I can't becasue I won't use it. Stick with whatever works for you.
Around here I don't know anyone that uses it in our local lakes very
much. My young partern Jordan read something somewhere and came to a
tournament with it on one of his rods. He changed it when I had him 9
to nothing, but I sure there are times it doesn't make any difference.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com