A little fishing today...

Old September 14th, 2008, 06:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Default A little fishing today...

PowerPro?

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Uses what Ronnie?

"Ronnie" wrote in message
I can't becasue I won't use it. Stick with whatever works for you.
Around here I don't know anyone that uses it in our local lakes very
much. My young partern Jordan read something somewhere and came to a
tournament with it on one of his rods. He changed it when I had him 9
to nothing, but I sure there are times it doesn't make any difference.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old September 14th, 2008, 08:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Mike Getz

Thanks Steve, I lost my ability to access A.B.P.F. These give me something
to shoot for, I'll be on the upper Alleghany in west central PA above
Emlenton.

Mike

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message

"Marty" wrote in message
Sounds like a good day. How about a recap for those of us who have lost
access to ABPF.

I can do a little better than that. How about links to some of the
pictures?

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/photos/0912Smallie1.jpg

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/photos/0912Smalle2.jpg

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/photos/0912Smallie3.jpg

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/photos/0912Smallie4.jpg

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/photos/0912Smallie5.jpg

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/photos/0912Smallie6.jpg
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old September 14th, 2008, 09:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Mike Getz" wrote in message
Thanks Steve, I lost my ability to access A.B.P.F. These give me
something to shoot for, I'll be on the upper Alleghany in west central PA
above Emlenton.

All of the fish were caught on 5" stick baits, wacky rigged. Don't be
afraid to try this method, it's what Gil used to win the Bob Rickard
Memorial/Northwoods Classic.

Good luck on your trip,
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Old September 21st, 2008, 05:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Mike Getz

Steve caught a few big ones, will try and get links to pics when in. On day
2 I used the same tube all day, it was tore up, missing tentacles and a hole
where the jig eye was bigger than the jig head. Must have caught 18-20 on
it. Day 1 was a 26 fish day.

Old September 21st, 2008, 01:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Mike Getz" wrote in message
Steve caught a few big ones, will try and get links to pics when in. On
day 2 I used the same tube all day, it was tore up, missing tentacles and
a hole where the jig eye was bigger than the jig head. Must have caught
18-20 on it. Day 1 was a 26 fish day.

Sounds like you had a pretty good time! Congratulations.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers