squid can anyone help

Old September 23rd, 2004, 04:34 AM
john

Default squid can anyone help

TRY J&B FISHERIES
"andy barnes" wrote in message
Can anyone help need a large amount of squid for cod fishing this
autumn.calimari would be good,but Illex would be better.We need about 200
pound upwards in weight as we use about 15 pound each per trip.

Old September 23rd, 2004, 07:52 PM
david

Default squid can anyone help FAO Andy

Andy, if you want a few boxes buying and shipping over that I can and will
do. I can sort out prices if you are serious. Better still...if you take
me fishing on the island and teach me for a few hours I'll BRING the boxes
to you! Hows that for service?

david

Old September 24th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Cliff Ravenscroft

Dave if you get his squid,as a local he gets cheap fares across so work
something out ,sounds like a marriage made in heaven ;-)

..

Old September 25th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Matt

In message , Cliff Ravenscroft
writes
Dave if you get his squid,as a local he gets cheap fares across so work
something out ,sounds like a marriage made in heaven ;-)

I can do as many 1 Kilo blocks of squid for a fiver a block or even less
if you buy in bulk :-)

--
Matt - Dorset.
It only takes two-strokes to excite me (or a threesome :-))