Penn reel

Old November 7th, 2004, 12:04 PM
marcol.2

Default Penn reel

Hey Guys

I have come across an old Penn Peer multiplier reel which is in good working
order, can anyone tell me if this type of reel is suitable for casting or is
just for boat fishing?

Cheers Guys,

Marty.

Old November 7th, 2004, 12:12 PM
SEAANGLING

I have come across an old Penn Peer multiplier reel which is in good working
order, can anyone tell me if this type of reel is suitable for casting or is
just for boat fishing?

What model is it?

Old November 7th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Lucky Luke

"marcol.2" ha scritto nel messaggio
Hey Guys

I have come across an old Penn Peer multiplier reel which is in good

working
order, can anyone tell me if this type of reel is suitable for casting or

is
just for boat fishing?

I think it must be one of those http://tinyurl.com/5jr6y
Is ok for casting, but only if YOU can cast with that.

Penn peer are very old. You can get a new one for cheap money (15 pounds or
more).

Old November 7th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Lucky Luke

Check this one http://tinyurl.com/5gdbd

Old November 7th, 2004, 06:53 PM
marcol.2

Hey Guys

I have come across an old Penn Peer multiplier reel which is in good

working
order, can anyone tell me if this type of reel is suitable for casting or

is
just for boat fishing?

I think it must be one of those http://tinyurl.com/5jr6y
Is ok for casting, but only if YOU can cast with that.

Penn peer are very old. You can get a new one for cheap money (15 pounds
or
more).

Thanks Luke' the link was spot on, I was surprised at the price, as the reel
although quite basic appears to be sturdy and good quality, anyway I'm going
to give it a go, but when there's no one else around in case I foul up and
make a complete pratt of myself which happend the last time I tried to use a
multiplier.

Cheers.