Testing....

Old February 2nd, 2005, 06:11 PM
Slingblade

Default Testing....

Joe thought it would be nice if I changed my nick to something a little more
appealing... Whatchu think? Like it or hate it?

Catfish was very unbecoming.... (Sorry Bob)

--
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old February 2nd, 2005, 07:04 PM
Pat_RI

Makes me think of Billy Bob Thronton who in turn makes me think of Angelina
Jolie. Keep the name I like to think about her.

Old February 3rd, 2005, 12:13 AM
Bob Rickard

" Catfish was very unbecoming.... (Sorry Bob)"

Damn! Catfish was a term of affection, and I used it to show you I cared. Is
there someone else taking my place... maybe your wife or somethin'? Jilted
again! ;-(

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

Old February 3rd, 2005, 01:47 AM
Alwaysfishking

You failed the test Charles.. why not something catchy like Bass Pro :-) or
maybe even Nitro Charlie
om...

Old February 3rd, 2005, 01:55 AM
Charles B. Summers

Oh man... this is going to get too carried away... BassPro, then Charles,
then Catfish, now Billy Bob? Yikes!

Old February 3rd, 2005, 01:57 AM
Charles B. Summers

I'm trying to get my wife to use the name "Green Goddess", but she aint
going for it. If I were a woman, I know I'd LOVE it.

Old February 3rd, 2005, 11:33 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 19:57:38 -0600, "Charles B. Summers"
sent into the ether:

I'm trying to get my wife to use the name "Green Goddess", but she aint
going for it. If I were a woman, I know I'd LOVE it.

Charles,
I take back what I said about you not having winter there. You are
starting to sound like Steve and me stuck up here in the North
country. If it hits forty here today I will need my 5 buckle boots
for the mud :} Hang in there Catfish :}

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
y.com...
" Catfish was very unbecoming.... (Sorry Bob)"

Damn! Catfish was a term of affection, and I used it to show you I cared.
Is
there someone else taking my place... maybe your wife or somethin'?
Jilted
again! ;-(

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)
www.secretweaponlures.com
--------------------------=x O')))

"Slingblade" wrote in message
Joe thought it would be nice if I changed my nick to something a little
more
appealing... Whatchu think? Like it or hate it?

Catfish was very unbecoming.... (Sorry Bob)

--
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply