The scent of your bait #2

Old August 1st, 2005, 01:39 PM
Rich P

Default The scent of your bait #2

Well, another tournament, another win. I just wanted to say that since
I've been using Mega-Strike, I've been in the money 5 of my last 6
tournaments (I checked the stats for accuracy). I have two 3rds, one 2nd
and two 1sts (I skunked along with most of the field in an April 7th
tournament in the cold 40* water). Including one lunker this past weekend
along with the first. I had a 10lb 8oz bag when most guys were lucky to put
a couple of pounds in their boats.
Maybe there's nothing to it, but I'm not going to stop using it with
results like this. Maybe I'll make a believer out of Rich Z yet.

Rich P

Old August 1st, 2005, 05:45 PM
alwaysfishking

Rich,

Wanna test your theory?, come on up. You fish with it, I'll fish without
it. We can post results here
news

Old August 1st, 2005, 10:29 PM
alwaysfishking

Ahh hell Rich, come up. I'll even give you first shot at everything. No
agenda here, I like scents too. Just not sure if it makes a difference yet
or if it's just a confidence thing, besides it gives me another excuse to
fish for the day :-)

"Rich P" wrote in message
We do it on neutral water and you're on.

Rich P

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message
Rich,

Wanna test your theory?, come on up. You fish with it, I'll fish without
it. We can post results here
news

Old August 2nd, 2005, 12:14 AM
Rich P

Hey, wait a minute! A non resident license for PA is up over $50. I have
no other events to fish out there. I think you'll have to come to NJ. I
know you have a NJ license already. Besides, we can use my boat. Send me
your phone number again and I'll call you. Maybe in a few weeks we can grab
Harry and get out for a day.

Rich P

Old August 2nd, 2005, 12:20 AM
Thundercat

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:53:14 -0400, "Rich P"
wrote:

We do it on neutral water and you're on.

Rich P

Heck, Randy's lakes ARE neutral water! The only baits those bass ever
see are his. However, you can have him take you to Pinetree...the one
lake up there he hasn't spent much time on. Check out Terraserver or
Google Earth and have a looksee at the lakes imediately northwest of
the (****deleted****) intersection...call me and I'll give you the lat
/ long. Don't want all of NE PA and NW NJ bum rushing his honey holes.
;-)

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.
Old August 2nd, 2005, 05:54 AM
Marty

"Rich P" wrote in message
news
Well, another tournament, another win. I just wanted to say that

since
I've been using Mega-Strike, I've been in the money 5 of my last 6
tournaments (I checked the stats for accuracy). I have two 3rds, one 2nd
and two 1sts (I skunked along with most of the field in an April 7th
tournament in the cold 40* water). Including one lunker this past weekend
along with the first. I had a 10lb 8oz bag when most guys were lucky to

put
a couple of pounds in their boats.
Maybe there's nothing to it, but I'm not going to stop using it with
results like this. Maybe I'll make a believer out of Rich Z yet.

Don't hold your breath.

Old August 2nd, 2005, 09:59 AM
alwaysfishking

1. Get a 3 day temp for like 7 bucks
2. Don't listen to Harry, he's yet to make it up here
3. Don't listen to Harry, Pinetree only has 3 fish in it and I already
caught and ate the crappie.
4. 5 fish over 6 lbs this year
5. I haven't fished in Jersey once this year
6. Small boat fishing is fun!!!

Old August 6th, 2005, 02:01 AM

We tried it yesterday - we call it:

"Fish Crack"

LOL - who knows if it helps, but it sure was a busy day on the water...