Southern Classic 2005

Old April 30th, 2004, 01:26 AM
RGarri7470

Default Southern Classic 2005

Any plans set yet? Dates and lake?
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old April 30th, 2004, 01:58 AM
Moe Conway

Any plans set yet? Dates and lake?
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Not Yet Ronnie -- How about a nice Georgia lake?

--
The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no
trade-in value.

Old April 30th, 2004, 03:17 AM
RGarri7470

Not Yet Ronnie -- How about a nice Georgia lake?

I am open to anything - plenty of good ones here - Eufaula, West Point, Clark's
Hill, Lanier, Hartwell, Russell, Oconee (We could stay at the Ritz Carlton
between the golf course and the edge of lake - I think rooms start at about
$300 a night) - Sinclair, Jackson, Seminole, and a few others. Or I will
travel!
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old April 30th, 2004, 03:49 AM
Jerry Barton

All you do is some leg work Ronnie.
Hartwell and Oconee sounds great.

Old April 30th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Thundercat

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:02:28 -0400, "Jerry Barton"
wrote:

Eufaula sounds better.

Ding! Sounds like a winner to me...

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.

Old April 30th, 2004, 11:24 AM
alwayfishking

Eufaula sounds nice to me, but hey Okee wasn't too shabby. I'd just as soon
go right back there as a matter of fact I am going back there and everyone
can come too!!!!!

Old April 30th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Thundercat

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:24:02 GMT, "alwayfishking"
wrote:

Eufaula sounds nice to me, but hey Okee wasn't too shabby. I'd just as soon
go right back there as a matter of fact I am going back there and everyone
can come too!!!!!

If it is at The Big O next year, I will be there. No questions asked.
I would LOVE to go back there if at all possible. However, you know
that Eufala is on "The List" and would be a no brainer too. Santee
Cooper didn't look too shabby as we drove across Lake Marion last
Sunday...

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Well if it isn't Mr. ThunderBuoy!

Hey Now! *Ding ding*.....